Other Fans City Fans Get On With

Take Everton off that list, their fans are a load of scally cunts only marginally better than their red cousins.
That was many years ago.

When City beat Everton 1-3 they were shaking our hands, congratulating us outsude the ground, and coming on the coaches to thank us.

I’ve never seen any trouble at Everton for many years.

I know it's not the fans but can't quite except them being associated with the 9 so definitely not Newcastle!
They are ok in the pubs and bars in Newcastle city centre. Happy to mix with City fans. Inside both grounds they are dicks.

Certainly.

They love us because City have stopped Liverpool winning the PL title on 3 separate occasions.

Only Moyes crying about the Lescott transfer has caused any friction between the fans recently.
Having spent a lot of time working in Liverpool over the last fifteen years, I can honestly say Everton fans were far more bitter about us attaining money than Liverpool were. Lescott was only part of the issue. It was intense jealousy on an industrial scale.

They've wanted us to win games to stop Liverpool winning titles, but don't be fooled. They don't like us one bit and they certainly don't respect us. It's just a case of 'needs-must'.

Hearts any Jambo I've met has respect for City, for some reason Hibs have a problem with us.
I saw a couple of Jambo shirts on the train going to the game yesterday. My nephew is a Jambo and has always looked out for City.......and he fucking detests rags dippers and tarquins. Good lad.

That was many years ago.

When City beat Everton 1-3 they were shaking our hands, congratulating us outsude the ground, and coming on the coaches to thank us.

I’ve never seen any trouble at Everton for many years.

A few years ago when we played them I think in the cup, a group of their fans were picking up traffic cones and throwing them at innocent random city fans on the street after the match.

It might change its colours but a Scouse thug will always be a Scouse thug.

Having spent a lot of time working in Liverpool over the last fifteen years, I can honestly say Everton fans were far more bitter about us attaining money than Liverpool were. Lescott was only part of the issue. It was intense jealousy on an industrial scale.

They've wanted us to win games to stop Liverpool winning titles, but don't be fooled. They don't like us one bit and they certainly don't respect us. It's just a case of 'needs-must'.
Think it's a generational thing. Anyone who remembers the cup ties at Anfield and Goodison in 1981 will always regard scousers as mortal foes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.