Other Fans City Fans Get On With

You are entitled to your view but I lived and worked in Liverpool for seven years and my experience with Everton fans was always much more positive than LFC. I was also there for the battles at Goodison from 81 to 86 so I know Everton fans are not all saints.
Given I nearly got hit on the head by a traffic cone thrown by some thug chav twat Everton "fan" after we played them in the cup a few years ago for having the audacity to walk down the street to catch the bus after a match, I'll keep my view.

Their fans were an utter disgrace that night. They could've literally killed someone. And guess what, nothing happened, got brushed under the carpet as usual when it comes to behaviour by people from that city.

Having spent a lot of time working in Liverpool over the last fifteen years, I can honestly say Everton fans were far more bitter about us attaining money than Liverpool were. Lescott was only part of the issue. It was intense jealousy on an industrial scale.

They've wanted us to win games to stop Liverpool winning titles, but don't be fooled. They don't like us one bit and they certainly don't respect us. It's just a case of 'needs-must'.
That’s fair enough. Apart from the Lescott period I’ve never felt any real animosity from Everton fans when I’ve gone to Goodison Park. And I go every season. At Anfield it’s totally different. They really do hate City now.

Given I nearly got hit on the head by a traffic cone thrown by some thug chav twat Everton "fan" after we played them in the cup a few years ago for having the audacity to walk down the street to catch the bus after a match, I'll keep my view.

Their fans were an utter disgrace that night. They could've literally killed someone. And guess what, nothing happened, got brushed under the carpet as usual when it comes to behaviour by people from that city.
They used to team up with their diseased offspring back in the day when the Mancs came to town

Having spent a lot of time working in Liverpool over the last fifteen years, I can honestly say Everton fans were far more bitter about us attaining money than Liverpool were. Lescott was only part of the issue. It was intense jealousy on an industrial scale.

They've wanted us to win games to stop Liverpool winning titles, but don't be fooled. They don't like us one bit and they certainly don't respect us. It's just a case of 'needs-must'.
The lesser of two evils

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.