Other Fans City Fans Get On With

Did you bet on them to win?

Estimated 200,000 Gers fans on the march in Manchester would always lead to a tiny minority mob after defeat.

Ibrox is on my bucket list. I may go next season.
Been to ibrox to an old firm game in 1983 as a 13/14 year old

Played football for a catholic team even though I was CofE and was in the Celtic end

Unbelievable atmosphere but wanted a Rangers (played in blue) win and kept my mouth shut

Thing I remember most was the bigots on both sides of the fans

One lot singing IRA and about the pope the other side about the Queen and a king from Holland

That’s not football it’s an hatred of religious beliefs and more of a Civil right movement

Give me are you a blue or a Rag anytime

Did you bet on them to win?

Estimated 200,000 Gers fans on the march in Manchester would always lead to a tiny minority mob after defeat.

Ibrox is on my bucket list. I may go next season.
A mate of mine a long standing South Srand season ticket holder got a ticket for the game. He said the Zenit fans were big ugly bustards, and the rioting Bears gave them a wide berth.

For Rangers, I’d go to a regular match and avoid the Old Firm derby regardless of whether opposition fans are allowed in.

Live near Blackpool and worked there. Thousands of Bears stayed there either side of the match no mither from them, the young farmers are more of pain in the arse. Blackpool is Glasgow on sea with lots of expat jocks so they probably felt at home. Been to Ibrox once for a friendly in the 70s brilliant day out, but seen them at Tynecastle much edgier fortunately Edinborough old bill well on top of it. Up the Blues, up the Jambos, no to the old firm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.