FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Ah well,.at least it gives sky sports some fresh material that they can regurgitate for the next thirty f’kin years…

Yu can ‘ffs’ all you want, but my original post said we don’t play to his strengths. After 2 seasons, Pep should have him scaring the best defenses in the world. In the big games, he’s a passenger. If you can’t see that, then the ‘ffs’ is on you
Innsbruck...are you on the piste ?

Yep. Gonna be scary. The self entitlement in here is gonna be off the charts when he goes and the enviable drop off comes with it. I'm the most pessimistic City fan out there, but back in December after throwing a 2-0 lead at home away to Palace on the back of late goals to, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and spurs. You said to me you will be champions for 6 times in 7 years, 4 times in a row, but you'll lose to United in the cup final I'd of snatched your hand off!
did he also mention we would lose to the worse united team in living memory. That performance was just brain farts from the manager all the way down.

We looked goosed today both physically and mentally. A moment of madness cost us the first goal. Then they got a second. We were way off our best in the first half. I think Pep should have left the defence alone. We were much better in the 2nd half though, but it was not our day. We had 2 reasonably good penalty shouts, one in each half. VAR seemed to review them very quickly. The players need a break now, but the EUROs are fast approaching. I think Pep will need to freshen things up with the help of Txixi. We've had a great run, we must not forget that. We'll beat those shits again next season. Come on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.