FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

What an entitled bunch of fannie’s we’ve got on here.
Criticise how we played by all means but don’t ever criticise the desire of this team.
They’ve been to the well far more often than we can appreciate and yet people accuse them of ‘not trying’, ffs.
We’ve had a bad day at the office but won the ONE trophy we’d have all picked when the season started.
As for all the ‘Pep fucked up brigade’ just wait until he’s gone, then you might appreciate what we have/had. Then again, maybe not….
We fucked up big time today, PEP and the team, no desire first half, we looked like a drunk boxer on the ropes...seriously pissed off !!!

I'm the least entitled fan you could meet. I still expect us to lose any game. Proper blue? Give it a rest. Accept it was a bad day and stop lashing out at fellow fans who have had a very long and disappointing day
Not lashing out, ffs, I've had many disappointing long days out but I've never gone to a game with the expectation we definitely would win.

Express thoughts but to slag the Manager and Team off makes a lot on here sound like entitled cunts.

We owe so much to our club, appreciate where we are.

The Real Madrid result this time around helped us win the title. We would have ended up with nothing had we progressed as we were running on fumes.
We'd have had a semi final against a very poor Munich.
The team we put out today in the Cup final wasn't our strongest.
Not sure why Pep changed both centre halves and dropped Doku from our last match.

But, in spite of all that, it hurts to get beat by them today.

If that doesn't cut to your heart, you're not a true blue.
Very true but also not quite. We stopped living in their shadow years ago. They have been largely irrelevant now for so long bar the odd win against us.

Times have changed, we got beat by a team 8th in a one off game. City didn’t turn up and made stupid mistakes. I wouldn’t give them another second of emotion.

We have done great again this season and like it or not the longer we are challenging for trophies the more chance we have of falling short in some occasions. The rags will always be in with a chance every now and again but let’s be honest city as a club have made them redundant these past years. Probably won’t stay that way due to their revenue. The rags have no bragging rights over city anymore. Destroyed their legacy and made our own.

Season is done. In a few months we go again. Turn the noise off and ignore the bullshit from the media.

We'd have had a semi final against a very poor Munich.
The team we put out today in the Cup final wasn't our strongest.
Not sure why Pep changed both centre halves and dropped Doku from our last match.
We still needed that big push especially vs Spurs. The Champions League would have been an unwelcomed distraction.

We approached the game like any other Premier league game....

United approached it as a final. They left everything on the pitch. Celebrating tackles. Running for everything.

We were slow and predictable. Sideways crab passing.

The team has been immense this season but approach, and seemingly fitness (too much celebrating) left us second best today.

Next season may need some new impetus. Some new faces with big characters needed to take over the mantle from the likes of Stones, KDB, Bernado.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.