FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Wait until Pep is gone…
Yep. Gonna be scary. The self entitlement in here is gonna be off the charts when he goes and the enviable drop off comes with it. I'm the most pessimistic City fan out there, but back in December after throwing a 2-0 lead away, at home to Palace. And on the back of late goals to, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and spurs. You said to me you will be champions for 6 times in 7 years, 4 times in a row, but you'll lose to United in the cup final I'd of snatched your hand off!

Last edited:
We got what we deserved today. Its been coming, got away with a couple at Forest and Spurs recently.

Yes, their football is shite. They are absolutely gash. But they deserved to win as every single of them put 100% in, it goes a long way.

Some of ours looked like they had been on the piss all week in that first half.

Big changes coming, I think we might have seen a few for the last time today.

Shout out for Doku. If we can make him a threat for 90mins rather than as an impact sub we've a player on our hands.

Yep. Gonna be scary. The self entitlement in here is gonna be off the charts when he goes and the enviable drop off comes with it. I'm the most pessimistic City fan out there, but back in December after throwing a 2-0 lead at home away to Palace on the back of late goals to, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and spurs. You said to me you will be champions for 6 times in 7 years, 4 times in a row, but you'll lose to United in the cup final I'd of snatched your hand off!
Yep.

The drop of will be steep.

We have won more and broken every record and rag/arse/dip heart along the way. The club has nothing to prove. We have cemented our legacy as a truly great football club. Going forward we will compete but might never reach these lofty heights again.

It’s been unreal.

Obviously disappointed by today.

The team didn’t turn up and looked like they’d been on the lash most of the week.

The rags played to their highest possible level and we got beat, football is weird sometimes. We didn’t turn up and they did.

It is what it is, wish we’d of done the double, especially over them and I wouldn’t have to put up with the jeering from smug deluded rag work mates for the next few weeks but it’s one of them.

Just got to draw a blue line under the defeat, learn from it for next season and move on. Still incredibly proud of the lads, one poor performance in a final for quite some time where they’ve been exceptional pretty much all season.

Wish we’d of won the double but a treble is better. As is 4 in a row history makers.

CTID!

Over 90 goals in 2 seasons ...how many defences do you want him to scare ffs
Yu can ‘ffs’ all you want, but my original post said we don’t play to his strengths. After 2 seasons, Pep should have him scaring the best defenses in the world. In the big games, he’s a passenger. If you can’t see that, then the ‘ffs’ is on you

Yep.

The drop of will be steep.

We have won more and broken every record and rag/arse/dip heart along the way. The club has nothing to prove. We have cemented our legacy as a truly great football club. Going forward we will compete but might never reach these lofty heights again.

It’s been unreal.
But, in spite of all that, it hurts to get beat by them today.

If that doesn't cut to your heart, you're not a true blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.