How much do you earn ?

Pigeonho said:
SambaBoys said:
I am trying to buy my own place but the deposit is a killer and the monthly payments are HUGE for one person!!!
Some months I have my basic to live on then I get a huge lump of commission and I have tended to just spend it! :o(
Makes me a tad sick about how much of it I have spent on pointless things!!

Plus because my earning are normally about 50% commission based – most mortgage companies won’t take that into account – they will only look at my basic earnings.
Fuck it mate, you're only 25. Spending your commission is a god-given right at that age! You're doing it right though, staying at home and saving. What you after? Apartment or house?

I haven’t decided yet! :o(
I keep debating on moving out and renting while saving but most sensible option is to stay at home where I have a couple of 100 outgoings and that’s it .....
It seems a bit silly to get an apartment at this point....

Arry is Bent said:
If you don't feel comfortable replying with an answer, don't bother replying.

I'm 19, Just got a new job on £16,500 P/A Basic plus Commision.

Pretty pleased with that considering my age.

Im 20 turning 21 in Decmeber not on anywhere near that been here 4 years since school Twats !!!

SambaBoys said:
Pigeonho said:
Fuck it mate, you're only 25. Spending your commission is a god-given right at that age! You're doing it right though, staying at home and saving. What you after? Apartment or house?

I keep debating on moving out and renting while saving but most sensible option is to stay at home where I have a couple of 100 outgoings and that’s it .....
Depending on what you want in the future, (kids etc), a house is always the best bet. There are some lovely apartments out there, but they are useless if you one day want a family. Yes you can sell it in the future, but why bother with the hassle? Houses are fucking ace.

I do want a house tbh so it does seem a tad silly to look at an apartment – I wouldn’t want to buy one though .... maybe just rent somewhere until I am ready to buy somewhere.
There are no guarantees in my job, so I would be concerned having a mortgage by myself as the payments are huge!
Think I am going to enjoy saving – having nice holidays and going to city for the time being........ :o)

Very little atm being new to this area (around £12,000) and the Mrs has just been made redundant so selling the house for what we can get and buying a caravan with what`s left and becoming `Pikey`s` is looking increasingly likely unfortunately, hopefully she`ll get some joy with an interview she has lined up next week.

Pigeonho said:
SambaBoys said:
Depending on what you want in the future, (kids etc), a house is always the best bet. There are some lovely apartments out there, but they are useless if you one day want a family. Yes you can sell it in the future, but why bother with the hassle? Houses are fucking ace.

Only if you don't have a mortgage :O). Sadly I don't fall into that bracket.
Earn a good living in London but I'm probably worse off than you guys in Manchester on a lot lower salaries. A housewife who likes to buy things for the hell of it and 2 boys who want any toy that gets advertised on Nick Jnr.

kinkysleftfoot said:
citykev28 said:
sorry, i meant the ridiculous story of you stashing £20,000 a year from your wife to follow city in a competition we are not yet in.

should start a new thread....does your other half know how much you earn?

An ex mate of mine used to get 25% of his wage paid into a secret bank account he had so his wife didnt know. He would spend this in massage parlours mostly during his lunch breaks or secret afternoons off. She saw sense and divorced him in the end but probably never knew the full truth.

DirtyHarry said:
Very little atm being new to this area (around £12,000) and the Mrs has just been made redundant so selling the house for what we can get and buying a caravan with what`s left and becoming `Pikey`s` is looking increasingly likely unfortunately, hopefully she`ll get some joy with an interview she has lined up next week.

What does your Mrs do? I only do IT but i can put her in touch with some good agencys if thats any help?

bluemonkey71 said:
Pigeonho said:

Only if you don't have a mortgage :O). Sadly I don't fall into that bracket.
Earn a good living in London but I'm probably worse off than you guys in Manchester on a lot lower salaries. A housewife who likes to buy things for the hell of it and 2 boys who want any toy that gets advertised on Nick Jnr.
Just say 'no' ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.