The Liverpool Thread

Re: RAWK

lee-mcfc said:
Quote from: -Willo- on Today at 04:03:05 PM
Had a look on their forum to see what they made of us signing Bellamy, found it hilarious that about 98%, literally, on that website's join date is 2009/2010/2011, coincidence? Na, going to be popping up by the thousands every couple of month and I bet half of them claim to have been City fans for years.
^Haha fucking dickhead, but then a normal liverpool fan replied with

And you joined RAWK in February this year, does that mean that you've only been supporting us since Kenny came back?

Owned by his own.. YCNMIU.

Some of us posted for years on rivals/teamtalk forums etc before finding this site so it's a silly point.

Dippers have absolute hatred for us because we exposed them to be the weakest of the so called big four,on and off the pitch.

The poor thing for them is Kenny has them looking convincing enough that it will only be end of season that they realise they aren't as good as they think.

Dear RAWK,

Prior to 1st Sep 2008 we had 7837 users registered to the site, we now 31171. That means that just over 25%(a quarter if you were looting bins instead of sitting your SATS) of our users were here before the takeover.

Now it wouldn't be hard to imagine that as this site has grown more and more city fans have heard about it and signed up. And, as the fortunes of our club have improved and technology has improved more and more city fans have sought to discuss their club with fellow blues? Added to the influx of other club's fans as we are the best football forum out there then you can see why our userbase has grown.

Of course, I expect that RAWK had 5 million users 20 years before Bill Shankly turned up, and I'm sure Thongchai, Klaus and Henning are among your most loyal supporters, real proper scousers eh?

As regards Bellamy, well you just bought a Championship player from last season, guy we don't need anymore, have fun.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dear RAWK,

Prior to 1st Sep 2008 we had 7837 users registered to the site, we now 31171. That means that just over 25%(a quarter if you were looting bins instead of sitting your SATS) of our users were here before the takeover.

Now it wouldn't be hard to imagine that as this site has grown more and more city fans have heard about it and signed up. And, as the fortunes of our club have improved and technology has improved more and more city fans have sought to discuss their club with fellow blues? Added to the influx of other club's fans as we are the best football forum out there then you can see why our userbase has grown.

Of course, I expect that RAWK had 5 million users 20 years before Bill Shankly turned up, and I'm sure Thongchai, Klaus and Henning are among your most loyal supporters, real proper scousers eh?

As regards Bellamy, well you just bought a Championship player from last season, guy we don't need anymore, have fun.

Bellamy will still do a job for them to be fair, not week in week out though.

I think if you go to games at Anfield you will find a different story. Last season they hammered us at Anfield , we walked back to the car had a good chat with several fans with no problems at all. Some said they were pleased for us.
Dickheads on every forum but most match going Liverpool fans are ok.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dear RAWK,

To be honest you can't always go off peoples names. Mine came about because i like Thai food. I'm not from Thailand and have no links at all with the country. A few people have mistakenly thought i am because of the name. Maybe i need a name change.

I guess our supporters were more interested in watching the club at Coms than on the Telly from Singapore.

gingerthai said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dear RAWK,

To be honest you can't always go off peoples names. Mine came about because i like Thai food. I'm not from Thailand and have no links at all with the country. A few people have mistakenly thought i am because of the name. Maybe i need a name change.

I was referring to the perception that Liverpool have a lot of fans in Europe, Scandinavia and Asia, and poking fun that most likely people like that have more posts on their forum than actual Liverpool supporters, as they seem to think they are better than us because our forum is growing year on year yet it's all down to glory hunters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.