Tevez....

doomuk said:
Collymore has just said on talkshite that he had heard he will be put back into the first team asap.

Depressing if true.

Right now: Aguero > Dzeko > Balotelli > Tevez

Collymore does have some good views on Footballers because I understand he used to be one himself - but this isn't one of them.

i wish the club would put this to an end. i cannot see any other outcome than he leaves. he is an arrogant bastard who does not deserve the support fans have given him. lets just get this over with and move on. there are far more important things to concentrate on.

peoffrey said:
doomuk said:
Collymore has just said on talkshite that he had heard he will be put back into the first team asap.

Depressing if true.

Right now: Aguero > Dzeko > Balotelli > Tevez

Collymore does have some good views on Footballers because I understand he used to be one himself - but this isn't one of them.

Are you pissed?

Good, I hope this is the case it would be foolish not to use a player who we are paying £200K a week too.

Tevez will always give his all when he plays and I maintain that this was a hasty decision made by Tevez on the spur of the minute and one he no doubt regrets.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Him coming back in and playing is win win for all concerned.

Blue Mooner said:
Good, I hope this is the case it would be foolish not to use a player who we are paying £200K a week too.

Tevez will always give his all when he plays and I maintain that this was a hasty decision made by Tevez on the spur of the minute and one he no doubt regrets.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Him coming back in and playing is win win for all concerned.

Second chance - what planet are you on mate?

Is this the same guy who handed in a transfer request when we went top last season, then proceeded to slag off the City in the summer and now can't be arsed playing for the club when needed.

IF he ever puts on a blue shirt again I'm pretty sure the majority of blues will make him aware he isn't welcome!

pudge said:
Tevez City said:
Marvin said:
If he's training on his own, and working hard then we should react accordingly. All I want him to do is give his all while he is here.

ON THE FIELD, he will give the club his all.
Don't worry
Yeah..... it's getting him on the pitch that's the tricky part

Maybe he has a real phobia about crossing a thick white line when a game is in play, it could be a mental issue...has anyone considered this?

Barcon said:
r.soleofsalford said:
moomba said:
But the steak tastes great.

it was dried out, mind we had waited an hour for it, then 15 minutes for bearnaise sauce and im still waiting for the two fried eggs to turn up a month later. 2nd time ive been and the 2nd time it been very poor.

Not trying to be a smart arse but, why would a steak house be frying eggs?
Serious question. The reason I ask, is that I just got back from Spain and everything had a fried egg on it. Now I love a nice egg, but on top of my bowl of fettucini?

because steak and eggs happen to be my favourite meal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.