Tevez....

I will, never applaud him again,may jump up if he scores but thats just cos city have scored and natural reaction, but never if he warms up(right in front of me) goes on or comes off. We need 4 top class strikers, Edin blows hot and cold(confidence) but Mario and Kun hit the ground running better, get a reasonable amount for Tevez( 30 mill+ or swap for wesley or the Bayern lad) and move on! Tevez gives the other players a mercenary tag, but most have come for the football and challenge ahead, with the prospect of being at the start of something big! Just look at David Silva or Kun Aguaro, they could of gone to the BIG 2 in Spain(reduced tax) but came here for footballing reasons!

collie40 said:
I will, never applaud him again,may jump up if he scores but thats just cos city have scored and natural reaction, but never if he warms up(right in front of me) goes on or comes off. We need 4 top class strikers, Edin blows hot and cold(confidence) but Mario and Kun hit the ground running better, get a reasonable amount for Tevez( 30 mill+ or swap for wesley or the Bayern lad) and move on! Tevez gives the other players a mercenary tag, but most have come for the football and challenge ahead, with the prospect of being at the start of something big! Just look at David Silva or Kun Aguaro, they could of gone to the BIG 2 in Spain(reduced tax) but came here for footballing reasons!

Nobody is going to pay 30 million for him now, we'll be lucky if we can get 10 I reckon.

Of course someone will pay 20 million plus for him. Despite his off field antics he is one of the best players in the world or have you all forgotten the goals he's scored for us over the past 2 years.
Reading some of these posts I wonder, have none of you ever done stupid things, I know I have. For goodness sake he didn't murder anyone. Move on, forgive and forget.
I wish Tevez luck wherever he goes and thank him for his big contribution to our beloved club.

SilvaAnnie said:
Of course someone will pay 20 million plus for him. Despite his off field antics he is one of the best players in the world or have you all forgotten the goals he's scored for us over the past 2 years.
Reading some of these posts I wonder, have none of you ever done stupid things, I know I have. For goodness sake he didn't murder anyone. Move on, forgive and forget.
I wish Tevez luck wherever he goes and thank him for his big contribution to our beloved club.

He's a selfish prick.

What's the official outcome of the hearing - or when is it due if not out already?

is the Souness Tweet that Tevez was offered a way back but refused to apologise legit?

ok i have relented, lets give him his 10th chance or is it 11 i dont read papers so i dont know. He will be our saviour sunday cant wait for the video on saturday when he is there beaming and telling us in perfect english how he will win the game for us

The guy's a Grade A knobhead and needs to be got rid of ASAP.

BUT......................no one is bigger than Manchester City, and that cuts both ways; Manchester City's short-term interests far outweigh the need to prove a point to a stroppy Argentinian twat or to the wider football world as a whole. Therefore, if he's needed, he should be utilised. It would be madness to send ourselves into a self-imposed striker crisis out of sheer bloody mindedness.

We still get rid as soon as we can, but while he's here and being paid a fucking fortune, we should at least have him available to play IF we need him to.

Dubai Blue said:

BUT......................no one is bigger than Manchester City, and that cuts both ways; Manchester City's short-term interests far outweigh the need to prove a point to a stroppy Argentinian twat or to the wider football world as a whole. Therefore, if he's needed, he should be utilised. It would be madness to send ourselves into a self-imposed striker crisis out of sheer bloody mindedness.

We still get rid as soon as we can, but while he's here and being paid a fucking fortune, we should at least have him available to play IF we need him to.

Completely disagree

If we play him it will do more damage to the Manchester City brand than you can imagine

Mancini will look like a fool

And the club will be seen as a soft touch which will escalate into any player who wants to throw his rattle will do so knowing that no matter how much they take the piss we will back down.

The media would also destroy us

We need to make a stand against player power and we are probably the best placed club in the world to do so

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Dubai Blue said:

Completely disagree

If we play him it will do more damage to the Manchester City brand than you can imagine

Mancini will look like a fool

And the club will be seen as a soft touch which will escalate into any player who wants to throw his rattle will do so knowing that no matter how much they take the piss we will back down.

The media would also destroy us

We need to make a stand against player power and we are probably the best placed club in the world to do so
So you'd play with no striker in a crucial Champions League or Premier League game if Aguero, Balo and Dzeko were all unavailable for some reason rather than use the guy we pay 250k a week to?

If they were the circumstances we were operating under, I couldn't give a shit what the media think. They'd love us to fuck ourselves up like that when deep down they'd know the sensible thing would be to play him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.