Tevez....

Blue Mooner said:
Good, I hope this is the case it would be foolish not to use a player who we are paying £200K a week too.

Tevez will always give his all when he plays and I maintain that this was a hasty decision made by Tevez on the spur of the minute and one he no doubt regrets.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Him coming back in and playing is win win for all concerned.
I only know what I saw and what I heard him say straight after that game but it seemed pre-meditated and planned to me.

Re: Today's the day

mcfc2112 said:
dom12345 said:
'I apoligise to the fans, manchester has 3 restaurants.'

Just thought...if he'd identified such a glaring lack of eateries in the area, why hasn't he opened his own?

Who'd actually go?? Take away the thousands of blues who wouldnt step in the place and the 12 or so Rags who actually live in Manchester and he would be fooked before he started :-)

r.soleofsalford said:
Barcon said:
r.soleofsalford said:
it was dried out, mind we had waited an hour for it, then 15 minutes for bearnaise sauce and im still waiting for the two fried eggs to turn up a month later. 2nd time ive been and the 2nd time it been very poor.

Not trying to be a smart arse but, why would a steak house be frying eggs?
Serious question. The reason I ask, is that I just got back from Spain and everything had a fried egg on it. Now I love a nice egg, but on top of my bowl of fettucini?

because steak and eggs happen to be my favourite meal

Cheers, it hadn't crossed my mind that it was a breakfast place.

Georgian Maestro said:
peoffrey said:
Right now: Aguero > Dzeko > Balotelli > Tevez

Collymore does have some good views on Footballers because I understand he used to be one himself - but this isn't one of them.

Are you pissed?

Are you? Dzeko had a bad game last night but, for the benefit of the team overrall, he starts in front of Balotelli.

peoffrey said:
Georgian Maestro said:
peoffrey said:
Right now: Aguero > Dzeko > Balotelli > Tevez

Collymore does have some good views on Footballers because I understand he used to be one himself - but this isn't one of them.

Are you pissed?

Are you? Dzeko had a bad game last night but, for the benefit of the team overrall, he starts in front of Balotelli.
I doubt he will on Sunday. I like Dzeko, and didn't think he was that bad last night, his finishing was poor, but otherwise his game was ok. However I'd start Balo on Sunday, because he can do a lot more in a game like this than Dzeko, the only worry for me, is will he ?

cleavers said:
peoffrey said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Are you pissed?

I doubt he will on Sunday. I like Dzeko, and didn't think he was that bad last night, his finishing was poor, but otherwise his game was ok. However I'd start Balo on Sunday, because he can do a lot more in a game like this than Dzeko, the only worry for me, is will he ?

His first touch was poor last night... but those saying he was shit really bother me...
5 attempts at goal, 3 on target.
Unlucky with the sweeping half volley that the keep clawed away... Good save from the one on one.. on another night he could have had 3...

He will be back soon enough...

I think a fit Tevez could win us the league if he is firing on all cylinders and genuinely remorseful for his actions. I'm happy to back Mancini he is the boss and only he should decide.

Tough decision but that's what Roberto gets paid to do.

Blue Mooner said:
Good, I hope this is the case it would be foolish not to use a player who we are paying £200K a week too.

Tevez will always give his all when he plays and I maintain that this was a hasty decision made by Tevez on the spur of the minute and one he no doubt regrets.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Him coming back in and playing is win win for all concerned.

Well said.

difficult one if Bobby picks him and he smacks a hat trick at the swamp...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.