QPR tickets (in here please.)

Two tickets needed- would take one - a long shot I know but please PM if therre is any chance!

We have three tickets between us and are a family of four! That means we have had to take it in turns to miss a match and I would love the share the final game as a family.
Any chance of a single ticket plea pm me thanks - would give good dental advice too!!

Fellow blues, any ideas on how to get a two tickets for the game, as it is looking slim on here. Gutted, I go to every last home game of the season but my sister is getting married on that day and stupid me decided not to get one!!!

i ow its nothing to do with the qpr game but i was wondering what the chances of me and my pal gettin season tickets for next year is?

we are both blue members, but only been to two games????

Cash Still Waiting inbox me with what you have cheers 1 for anywhere, will also throw a stone roses ticket for sunday in for free

I spoke to a blue at the Maine Rd FC match the other night. Reckoned his son sold his ticket for Utd for £2,300.

How could you sell for any amount?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.