"Stupendous!"

Just checked it out again on YOU TUBE. Even with Tyler's loss of control, the cadence of his sentence before you hear 'Stupendous' doesn't fit.
When does anyone ever interrupt themselves?

Quinn - thought so at the time & still convinced.

The cookie monster said:
the goats backside said:
Stayed off this forum for 2 days and when i come back this bloody thread still bloody going......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The new muffin/barm thread...

Oh and it was quinn........and its a fuckin muffin!

muffin or barm is a matter of opinion/fact. Stupendous is fact. It's Tyler

Re: Poll - Stupendous, Quinn or Tyler?

*simmo* said:
doots said:
*simmo* said:
Who was squeezing Tyler's nips when he shouted Agueroooooooooooo! He'd just witnessed a sporting miracle and he sounded like he was having multiple orgasms.
For me he ends "to snatch the title from united"
Then Quincy containing his excitement no longer starts "stupendous, the greatest moment in premier league history"
Agree with you last point though. Whoever said it we're still CHAMPIONS.
Simmo,although i think you are a complete turd i have to agree 100% with you on this one ;-)

Thanks Doots. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me ; )
happy to help you with your post count mate ;-)

When I heard it for the first time the day after the game I thought it was Quinn and I've not deviated from that opinion.

Definitely Quinn - there is a natural progression from 'stupendous' to 'the greatest moment...'

The 'dous' part of stupendous gives it away as well.

I was totally convinced that it was Tyler but after listening to it over and over again I now realise that I was taken in by my stupidity.
I now appeal to the forum for forgiveness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.