Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
california blue said:
only one giys we should be breaking the bank for now: Ander Herrera
Why? He is a harder working Nasri, with slightly poorer off the ball movement skills. Why would we want to spend 25 million to buy Nasri competition :? Makes no sense.

Dax777 said:
Roll On City said:
Dax777, what about Axel Witsel?
I'd rather have him, but that is just coz he is one of my favorites. He is not an out and out DM though. He can play it just like Yaya can (and did for Barca), but in the Prem, Witsel will be way more valuable as a CM. Kid is simply a fantastic footballer.

But for the discipline, tactical awareness, and technical ability needed in the DM role in midfield, I'd say Garcia is the better fit.

Oh! That said, Iserioulsy doubt we will get either player. We have signed or would have by most accounts, signed 5 players.

I simply just don't see us signing a 6th. So no De Rossi, Garcia or Witsel in my opinion.
Hi Dax777 - So does that mean, as far as you understand it, with Rodwell & Sinclair already here, (and providing we don't count Richard Wright) 3 new faces should be coming in, before the deadline tonight?... or have I got that totally tits up

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Dax777 said:
Roll On City said:
Dax777, what about Axel Witsel?
I'd rather have him, but that is just coz he is one of my favorites. He is not an out and out DM though. He can play it just like Yaya can (and did for Barca), but in the Prem, Witsel will be way more valuable as a CM. Kid is simply a fantastic footballer.

But for the discipline, tactical awareness, and technical ability needed in the DM role in midfield, I'd say Garcia is the better fit.

Oh! That said, Iserioulsy doubt we will get either player. We have signed or would have by most accounts, signed 5 players.

I simply just don't see us signing a 6th. So no De Rossi, Garcia or Witsel in my opinion.
Hi Dax777 - So does that mean, as far as you understand it, with Rodwell & Sinclair already here, (and providing we don't count Richard Wright) 3 new faces should be coming in, before the deadline tonight?... or have I got that totally tits up
I never know anything about player transfers or ITK stuff. I just go by what the gossip columns and Twitter says.
Rodwell we know
Sinclair is being reported by many papers
Nastasic has been reported by some papers (12 million they said)
And I have seen lots of goodbye Maicon tweets. So I am assuming he is coming here.
Plus Wright.

That is 5 players. I am really hard pressed seeing us buying 6, but then again, I know nothing about transfers.

Dax777 said:
Dax777 said:

I never know anything about player transfers or ITK stuff. I just go by what the gossip columns and Twitter says.
Rodwell we know
And I have seen lots of goodbye Maicon tweets. So I am assuming he is coming here.
Plus Wright.

That is 5 players. I am really hard pressed seeing us buying 6, but then again, I know nothing about transfers.

Cheers Dax, Guess it was just a bit of wishful thinking, on my part, to totally ignore the Wright signing, Was secretly hoping we might have had a cheeky bid for someone like Marek Hamšík lined up..... guess not though :-(

Dax777 said:
Rodwell we know
Plus Wright.

Cheers Dax, Guess it was just a bit of wishful thinking, on my part, to totally ignore the Wright signing, Was secretly hoping we might have had a cheeky bid for someone like Marek Hamšík lined up..... guess not though :-(
Daily mail is reporting that Garcia might be done too. But who knows. I'd be shocked if that is the case. Coz i thought 2 and at most 3 players. Not 6!

6 players because we have sold Aj, NDJ, Savic and Boyata going on loan at Fc Twente with option to buy !!
So as we already had only 19 players by selling them we had even less and had to get players in mainly as squad players and in Richard Wright case making up the numbers and HG criteria !!

I'm not as familiar with Garcia on here as some, but getting rid of De Jong for €4m and buying Garcia for €30m is a bit, well, daft, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.