We will be back stronger next year.

I think we need to make sure we have a really good Summer this year in bringing in exciting players who will help us evolve as a team. Someone said in another thread that the summer before we won the league was really exciting with players like Aguero signing, whereas this summer felt flat in comparison. Next season, hopefully, we'll rectify this just so the club continues to have that feeling of being on an upward trend, which would translate to us the fans and then to the players themselves on the pitch. I have confidence the club will have learnt the lessons from this season.

Players like Garcia will hit the ground running and we'll have a new forward I think.

Hopefully Kompany and Aguero will be fit too. They are a huge miss.

Lucky13 said:
inbetween said:
You can't win it every year, we won it last year and we are in good shape to still win the cup. All is well.

Which manager won the Italian title 3yrs in a row?

What's that got to do with how shite we were today? And how shite Mancini's tactics were today?

We seriously need some pace injecting in to the team. Too many didn't look interested today!

NoahCity said:
just hope we can hold on to second. FA Cup isn't extremely important for me. Just hope we make the right moves in the summer, and that might include Mancini...

I agree I want to be in that draw for the champs league next year. We are in serious danger of really messing up. Liverpool, spurs, Chelsea and arsenal will take heart from out performance today.

Sometimes the best thing that can happen to you is the worst. The best thing that happened to United was us beating them 1-6 and beating them to the title in injury time (what you'd imagine to be the worst things).

The best thing to happen to us - for the evolution and development of this club ongoing - could be this season.

citymad said:
NoahCity said:
just hope we can hold on to second. FA Cup isn't extremely important for me. Just hope we make the right moves in the summer, and that might include Mancini...

I agree I want to be in that draw for the champs league next year. We are in serious danger of really messing up. Liverpool, spurs, Chelsea and arsenal will take heart from out performance today.

Chelsea will play to many games to catch us. Spurs will bottle it and Arsenal & Liverpools chances of catching us are about as slim as our title hopes. We will finish 2nd our home games will see to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.