We will be back stronger next year.

grifter said:
How can the owners trust mancini with a fuck load of cash to rebuild this summer after this season? Time for a fresh start for me, starting with the manager.
because hes won 3 trophys in 2 years,we are second in the league and off to wembley.get a grip hes our manager for the next 5 years i hope and we lost the league because we did not sign rvp and we should have tried harder too,but bobby did,nt not seem to get the backing.come on city next year well come out fighting.anybody who wants mancini out go down to city and have a look in the trophy cabinet,there thats off my chest grifter.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:38 pm --<br /><br />
BlueDejong said:
yeah, without Mancini
go have a look in the trophy cabinet after you have applied for another wembley ticket,in bobby we trust

The players we need to ship out - Maicon, Lescott, K. Toure, Kolarov, Garcia, Nasri, Sinclair, Dzeko and possibly Barry & Milner who try hard but just are not quite good enough.

How you replace that many players in one go I just can not start to fathom, all I can say is that the last two transfer windows were missed opportunities.

Loads of you clearly know better than the manager. This being the case, why aren't some of you demanding his job? I hear the pay is quite good.

Pam said:
Loads of you clearly know better than the manager. This being the case, why aren't some of you demanding his job? I hear the pay is quite good.

Pam, the leader of our totalitarian state...

AlthamBlue said:
Lucky13 said:
inbetween said:
You can't win it every year, we won it last year and we are in good shape to still win the cup. All is well.

Which manager won the Italian title 3yrs in a row?

What's that got to do with how shite we were today? And how shite Mancini's tactics were today?

Emphasis on 'today' mate..next game different plan.

jackrussel said:
grifter said:
How can the owners trust mancini with a fuck load of cash to rebuild this summer after this season? Time for a fresh start for me, starting with the manager.
because hes won 3 trophys in 2 years,we are second in the league and off to wembley.get a grip hes our manager for the next 5 years i hope and we lost the league because we did not sign rvp and we should have tried harder too,but bobby did,nt not seem to get the backing.come on city next year well come out fighting.anybody who wants mancini out go down to city and have a look in the trophy cabinet,there thats off my chest grifter.

-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:38 pm --

BlueDejong said:
yeah, without Mancini
go have a look in the trophy cabinet after you have applied for another wembley ticket,in bobby we trust
So they didn't trust him with the money in the summer after we won the league so you expect they will trust him now, strange thinking

samharris said:
AlthamBlue said:
Lucky13 said:
Which manager won the Italian title 3yrs in a row?

What's that got to do with how shite we were today? And how shite Mancini's tactics were today?

Emphasis on 'today' mate..next game different plan.

We've been below par many times this season mate. I honestly can't think of a game where I've walked out and thought we played really well. 1st half against Newcastle, Chelsea.....

teams and the other prem managers have figured mancini out this season our slow build up play strugglin to break teams down this season thats why lack of goals a poor summer recruitment mancini pissin about with this three at the back shit

Too many changes needed for me.

Hart, zab,Richards, nastasic,clichy, yaya, silva, aguero and the only players I see as definately staying. All the rest are possible leavers and none would bother me
If they did leave.

Sure some will stay but not sure which ones these will be. Maybe Milner as squad player, Tevez if we can't find a buyer, Garcia as still new and Rodwell.

Maicon, kolorov, Barry, nasri, Dzeko, Sinclair, lescott could well all be off and the changes we would need to make to the squad could mean a season of transition.
Even more likely if we change the manager unless can attract someone like mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.