We will be back stronger next year.

You can't win it every year so with or without Mancini we will do much better next year i hope but this season could still end well

jackrussel said:
grifter said:
How can the owners trust mancini with a fuck load of cash to rebuild this summer after this season? Time for a fresh start for me, starting with the manager.
because hes won 3 trophys in 2 years,we are second in the league and off to wembley.get a grip hes our manager for the next 5 years i hope and we lost the league because we did not sign rvp and we should have tried harder too,but bobby did,nt not seem to get the backing.come on city next year well come out fighting.anybody who wants mancini out go down to city and have a look in the trophy cabinet,there thats off my chest grifter.

-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:38 pm --

BlueDejong said:
yeah, without Mancini
go have a look in the trophy cabinet after you have applied for another wembley ticket,in bobby we trust
lol any fucking manager with the money we got and players we have would win what mancini won and more send is ass back to italy

we lost the league because we did not sign rvp and we should have tried harder too,but bobby did,nt not seem to get the backing

You must be watching a completely different game to me if you think that's the reason why we are going to be 15 points behind the rags.
Mancini and his twat of an assistant are sending a team out onto the pitch time and time again passionless and unmotivated
That and that only is the reason why the premier league title has been handed back so tamely it's a crime
If Mancini & Platt are still in charge next season ill be amazed.Sheikh Mansour hasn't poured his cash in to have it wasted by incompetent people

sk3ptical said:
jackrussel said:
grifter said:
How can the owners trust mancini with a fuck load of cash to rebuild this summer after this season? Time for a fresh start for me, starting with the manager.
because hes won 3 trophys in 2 years,we are second in the league and off to wembley.get a grip hes our manager for the next 5 years i hope and we lost the league because we did not sign rvp and we should have tried harder too,but bobby did,nt not seem to get the backing.come on city next year well come out fighting.anybody who wants mancini out go down to city and have a look in the trophy cabinet,there thats off my chest grifter.

-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:38 pm --

BlueDejong said:
yeah, without Mancini
go have a look in the trophy cabinet after you have applied for another wembley ticket,in bobby we trust
lol any fucking manager with the money we got and players we have would win what mancini won and more send is ass back to italy
How about you just fuck off the forum you Rag scum!

grifter said:

How many players he wanted we actually bought? And who exactly would you get. You need stability to achieve anything. Look at Bacon face, Moyes etc and not a knee jerk reaction every season.

We lost this title months ago , todays result just rubber stamped it ..... and even today , when we HAD to win , where were we in that opening 20 minutes or so , when we created nothing and didn't have a shot on target ?

Where was the desire , where was the urgency ???

Just not good enough has to be the headline on our CV this season , and we are probably 20 goals or so worse off right now than we were at the same stage last season , it's pretty clear where our main problem lies.

Everton merely lifted their game today , and when we needed to raise ours to match them , it just wasn't forthcoming ... and sadly that's been an all too familiar story with us this season.

DaveRave18 said:
grifter said:

How many players he wanted we actually bought? And who exactly would you get. You need stability to achieve anything. Look at Bacon face, Moyes etc and not a knee jerk reaction every season.

Look at Moyes? Fanfuckingtastic. What has Moyes won in 11 years? And that sour faced **** is not the norm.

Our problem, and I firmly believe this, is that we celebrated for too long, where as the rags starting working from the second they lost the title.
A monkey with an endless pit of money can buy top players, but it takes a top manager to get a team with those kind of players to play as an excellent team.

581740_521580357892120_1496611109_n.png

We have had a season were to many players have under performed from last season - I include - Hart, Barry, Yaya, Nasri , Silva all the attack

Kompany's injurys haven't helped and Aguero keep getting noggly injuries every time he starts to get going.

With the premier league money significantly rising next season I can see the team like Arse / spuds and liverpool spending a bit. Next season will i believe the league will be a lot harder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.