The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
I know many have posted this before but I wish our players would stop saying respectful things about the Rag twats as to me it looks like an ingrained inferiority complex.

I don't give a toss what their lot say about us even though they are always trying to put us down but I would love it if we returned it with interest.
Does it hell, it shows we are far superior and we are not scared

Do you think Wio & Rugney to name but two would see it that way?

I don't as they do not have even an average mental capacity.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
I know many have posted this before but I wish our players would stop saying respectful things about the Rag twats as to me it looks like an ingrained inferiority complex.

I don't give a toss what their lot say about us even though they are always trying to put us down but I would love it if we returned it with interest.

Rubbish,it shows class and professionalism.

Contrary to what you may think(and,it seems,hope.....)players from opposing/different clubs are friends outside of the game.

daxman said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
nellyonthewing said:
A lot of people are backing Nasri to play after his performance mid week. For me he has seldom put consecutive good performances together and he really needs to step up now and string some 8/10 matches together instead of his average 6/10 & that' s being generous.
Also, he's not a big game player. He rarely shines on the big occasion imo.
This statement was disproved somewhere earlier in the thread. You might want to take a look true.
Someone proffering an opinion does not provide, as you suggest, irrebuttable proof of the truth of its contents.

I disagree with Nasri's contribution and controlling influence in some of the games that have been postulated by others as his "big" matches.

In my opinion he does not dominate the play in enough big games to warrant the label "big game player", although I would never have the naked arrogance to present such an opinion as an irrefutable fact.

Only a prick would do that.

I fear we will be exposed down the left, with Kolarov, Silva/Nasri defending Rvp/Rooney will move to left too with Valencia , Nastatic will then get moved all over the place.
Kolarov needs a massive game !!
I live in hope !!! C'mon City !!!

FantasyIreland said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:

Contrary to what you may think(and,it seems,hope.....)players from opposing/different clubs are friends outside of the game.

Could you give any examples of Rag 'friends' of our players saying anything positive or respectful about them in recent years?

I can't remember one instance but I can recall plenty of demeaning insults emanating from Stretford in that time.

Personally Im glad the rags are getting all this media attention, because all it is doing is puting more pressure on them
and hopefully giving them false hope that they're better than us.
At the same time we stay under the radar and get on with what we need to do.

At the end of the day if we play to the ability and the passion we know we can then we will batter the rag cunts, and all the rag media will crawl back under the stone they crawled out from.

The SCUM are shit, this city is are's
5 nil, and van rapist out for the season and the fat twat gets a red card for slapping Web's bald head.

daxman said:
Also, he's not a big game player. He rarely shines on the big occasion imo.
This statement was disproved somewhere earlier in the thread. You might want to take a look true.
Someone proffering an opinion does not provide, as you suggest, irrebuttable proof of the truth of its contents.

I disagree with Nasri's contribution and controlling influence in some of the games that have been postulated by others as his "big" matches.

In my opinion he does not dominate the play in enough big games to warrant the label "big game player", although I would never have the naked arrogance to present such an opinion as an irrefutable fact.

Only a prick would do that.
Fair enough.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:

Could you give any examples of Rag 'friends' of our players saying anything positive or respectful about them in recent years?

I can't remember one instance but I can recall plenty of demeaning insults emanating from Stretford in that time.

I completely agree with you mate. The subtlety of us rising above it is lost on the swamp dwellers. The only language they would understand is ripe insults.

The only rag who has been even vaguely honest and complimentary when compliments are due is Gary Neville. He has constantly praised Zaba as being the best right back in the league, and Aguero, rating him as a 35 goal a season man. And Kompany as being the best centre half in the league. I have been pretty shocked at how complimentary he has been tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.