The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want us to play the best team available ATM and destroy this rats ants fuckers garbage cnuts scumbags..GOD how much i hate those bastards c'mon CITY rip these fuckers a new one!!!!!

Mr Webb is having an early night

BUtTgllCQAE0Gxj.jpg:large

Done a couple of scorecasts for tomorrow,

Aguero & 4 nil
Yaya & 5 nil

Either one will pay for my birthday present this year, we play Bayern away on my birthday. :)<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:06 pm --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
Mr Webb is having an early night

BUtTgllCQAE0Gxj.jpg:large

Brilliant !

A game with so much dependency on how things will progress! I hope MP has mentally prepared the team (as quoted on BBC Football!)
We will of course know what two London clubs have done - lets hope similar to our display at Cardiff!
This game is actually more than bragging rights, posturing, & whether Rooney has a brain cell (we know he has not!) - this is whether MP really has the credentials to mange in the EPL ? Yep one result in CL does not make our credentials or reputation as world beaters, what we need is a mental co-efficient that week in week out we play as if our life depends upon it! Yaya gets this, I hope the team does; nothing more than a win Sunday & we are not a top 4 team; pressure is on & I really hope we stuff Moyes & his diving troupe!

I know many have posted this before but I wish our players would stop saying respectful things about the Rag twats as to me it looks like an ingrained inferiority complex.

I don't give a toss what their lot say about us even though they are always trying to put us down but I would love it if we returned it with interest.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
I know many have posted this before but I wish our players would stop saying respectful things about the Rag twats as to me it looks like an ingrained inferiority complex.

I don't give a toss what their lot say about us even though they are always trying to put us down but I would love it if we returned it with interest.
Does it hell, it shows we are far superior and we are not scared

Ardwick Green Blue said:

Fair point that.

Most other teams say "obviously they are a great side" or other such compliments. We say the same of other sides. It's the done thing.

But not them. Every Derby we have to listen to their players spouting shite about us having no history, no team spirit, weak squad, poor manager, whatever. It's utter shite and we should not rise above it. We should stoop to their levels and lower.

Wouldn't you love it to hear Kompany call Rooney a fat bald granny shaggger. And say their manager has beady eyes and frankly makes his flesh creep. The entire world would think it was marvellous.

I am not really being serious, but I would just love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.