The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dreading shrek scoring tomorrow, as that'll mean that it has the derby goal record all to itself.

The talkshite - and 5Live - wankfest wil very unbearable.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vienna_70 said:
I'm dreading shrek scoring tomorrow, as that'll mean that it has the derby goal record all to itself.

Not if we win 6-1, V_70 ;-)

I still don't want him to beat Frannie's - and Tommy Johnson's - record, GDM.

First time for a while I am nervous about a home derby, or any derby. Last season we didn't deserve to lose, 2 down to 2 breakaway goals, fought back magnificently only to be denied by a deflection.

Just hope the red shite don't skank a jammy result again.

J.A.M said:
Personally Im glad the rags are getting all this media attention, because all it is doing is puting more pressure on them
and hopefully giving them false hope that they're better than us.
At the same time we stay under the radar and get on with what we need to do.

At the end of the day if we play to the ability and the passion we know we can then we will batter the rag cunts, and all the rag media will crawl back under the stone they crawled out from.

totally agree - fuck 'em!
this time tomorrow we could be top of the league and the cunts could be 9th

"dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men"

ctid

yes-i-can-see-the-future.gif

Vienna_70 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vienna_70 said:

Not if we win 6-1, V_70 ;-)

I still don't want him to beat Frannie's - and Tommy Johnson's - record, GDM.
I was referencing the media wankfest, mate :-)

I have one or two rags mates who are big enough to give credit where it' due
Most rate VK, Yaya, Zabba , Sive and Aguero

However these mates are in a tiny minority of rag 'aquaintences' (sp ?) who seem almost pathologically unable to give credit to any player from our squad.

The better we get, the more they are deluded, the majority.... in denial or outright angry / hostile

Spoilt brats....

Like every derby game i'm nervous as f**k now :( Kolarov playing scares me because the pace of Valencia against him is going to be worrying. I'm struggling to pick a team to play as I want Milner playing but can't decide who gets dropped possibly Nasri.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Nastasic Kolarov

Fernandinho

Navas Yaya Milner

Aguero Dzeko

Milner will help protect Kolarov if Silva is fit he plays. But looking at the team i've picked the midfield doesn't look very creative. Still think we'll beat them as we're better than them but on derby day that doesn't matter as we all know. Feel more confident playing at the swamp these days but i'll go 3-1 City with Aguero getting a double and the Beast coming on to finish them off.

Come on City.

Yaya and Kompany
The key to this fixture when you look back at how the season has manifested so far is the fact that Vincent Kompany is back. This is important because his presence has a direct impact on the Yaya role on the pitch. It dawned on me that the 3 games without Kompany made Toure drift deep as there was nobody else to pick the ball in front of the 18 yard box and carry it foward.

Perhaps it is an instinct of leadership or just a natural reaction, Yaya found himself replacing Kompany in the deep role and that was why he was not in the position to influence games in attacking positions. Now that Kompany is back, then Yaya will tend to be in advanced positions as the captain will be the one to sweep. This is evidenced in the champions league game, where Yaya really was able to do what he does best.

So Kompany and Yaya are the two most important and best players in the squad and they will have a great game tomorrow and I am predicting 3-1 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.