CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSKA Moscow v City (Wednesday 23 October)

Колобок said:
one has to wonder how fucking useless are our football executives.

they are beyond useless, always were, always will be.

What they saying over in Russia mate? Might have to be a long journey on our bus ha

greenie said:
What they saying over in Russia mate? Might have to be a long journey on our bus ha

everybody is confused, things may change every second. UEFA aren't too helpful as well. having been given various possibilities, they chose the Petrovsky; while St. Pete is a half decent choice in terms of travel, two CL games in two days might very well render another pitch FUBAR.

well, if the game ends up in St. Petersburg eventually, i sure can organize a bus or train trip from Moscow for those who decide to go after all, if there's interest.

Well this could become an epic trip.

8 hours by train - how long by bus?

If we catch an internal flight is the visa going to be an issue?

goatfood said:
Well this could become an epic trip.

8 hours by train - how long by bus?

If we catch an internal flight is the visa going to be an issue?

there's an express train that goes as quick as 4,5 hrs, but it is costly - 46 to 64 quid one-way.

the bus trip may take up to 10 hours, but costs only 16-20 quid. maybe if there's enough interest we could hire a bus for ourselves, i have to explore how costly it may be.

i don't think there are going to be any visa issues with the flight, economy class one way goes from 60 quid up, but i'd recommend against it, because you'll waste a lot of time in airports and getting to/from them. going by express train may end up quicker and more comfortable.

[quote="Колобок
the bus trip may take up to 10 hours, but costs only 16-20 quid. maybe if there's enough interest we could hire a bus for ourselves, i have to explore how costly it may be.
[/quote]
Sounds like a plan. hHowever 10 hours on a bus with the Squirtyflower clan and De Niro..... not sure my liver will survive!!!!!

You can go anywhere in Russia and If you stay more than 3 days in Russia, you need to register your visa. Hotel in Moscow and SPS will do for you and travel agency can do as well.
If you plan to go by train, I would recommend to book before you go. You may not find ticket and if you can buy one it will be nearly double price.
Bus or flight could be better plan when you cannot book train.

I still confuse, Khimki can be the option or not if it fit to play. October is starting to snow but no heavy raining anymore.

Well i have flights (check), hotel (check), visa including all that postal order stuff (check), and now match tickets (check) for me and my mrs. Never imagined I would need to get a tick for the arena too. I have too much invested in non refundables so whatever happens its a holiday in Moscow. If the worst happens I hope they have a big screen TV in a pub !!!!!

I start to think bus to SPS is the best option. Flight and train will be full with CSKA supporters and they will start to book ahead of match day.
And I think CSKA will try their best to have the match against us at Khimki.
I also hope there would be announcement from City soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.