sink/council estates

Anyone remember the Kingston Stink in Hyde, I lived about 10 doors down from the factory on Read Street West, not really a sink estate but the slums we lived in were 10 times worse than any these days on the so called sink estates.
No bathroom and only an outside bog too.. ;-) Happy Days... !

It's uplifting to read about someone who was able to move out all on his own at the age of 24. Not everyone can be so brave and successful. To become an adult 6 years after becoming an adult is truly inspirational.

i never thought about it to much really but now I'm starting to think i should have given my 82 year old Grandma a fucking paint brush and told her to pull her finger out

Blue Til Death said:
Anyone remember the Kingston Stink in Hyde, I lived about 10 doors down from the factory on Read Street West, not really a sink estate but the slums we lived in were 10 times worse than any these days on the so called sink estates.
No bathroom and only an outside bog too.. ;-) Happy Days... !
My dad got a plumbing job at the glue factory where the stink emanated from ;biggest mistake I made working for him cash in hand one weekend after a mates 21st.
I must have spewed half a dozen times on that Sunday morning.

bluemc1 said:
i never thought about it to much really but now I'm starting to think i should have given my 82 year old Grandma a fucking paint brush and told her to pull her finger out

Gonna get my mam who is 92 a paintbrush today - shes got even less time than your Gran to finish that bloody fence!

BlueBearBoots said:
bluemc1 said:

Gonna get my mam who is 92 a paintbrush today - shes got even less time than your Gran to finish that bloody fence!

doubt that love she died 7 years ago :( she did ok to be fair as she did live on a council estate so was shot 15 times and mugged twice a day

citykev28 said:
Sometimes, a witty or clever answer doesn't quite cut the mustard.

Telling the OP that he's a proper **** does though.

I think he's gone beyound ****. Not quite thundercunt level though.

I'm going to go with..... fucktrumpet.

bluemc1 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
bluemc1 said:

doubt that love she died 7 years ago :( she did ok to be fair as she did live on a council estate so was shot 15 times and mugged twice a day

sorry to hear that - my mam has done ok on a council estate most of her life and the neighbours are brilliant with bringing her bin in and running the odd errand etc - nothing wrong with council estates!

speccybob 8 said:
citykev28 said:
Sometimes, a witty or clever answer doesn't quite cut the mustard.

Telling the OP that he's a proper **** does though.

I think he's gone beyound ****. Not quite thundercunt level though.

I'm going to go with..... fucktrumpet.
I'm going for ..... Turbo-twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.