Shagged Anyone Famous?

dan_bo said:
Henkeman said:
A gentleman never tells...

So what's stopping you?

Ooh vicious!!

I do know that the daughter of a late friend did a (married) England cricketer in the West Indies. At my friend's wake when I was chatting to her I mentioned it, her eyes went wide and she asked how the hell I knew about that, and her reaction when I told her that her dad had told her (she had no clue he knew) was priceless.

Henkeman said:
dan_bo said:
Henkeman said:

So what's stopping you?

Ooh vicious!!

I do know that the daughter of a late friend did a (married) England cricketer in the West Indies. At my friend's wake when I was chatting to her I mentioned it, her eyes went wide and she asked how the hell I knew about that, and her reaction when I told her that her dad had told her (she had no clue he knew) was priceless.

Wow what a gentlemenly thing to bring up at her fathers funeral,

Henkeman said:
dan_bo said:
Henkeman said:

So what's stopping you?

Ooh vicious!!

Dads crowing about who's fcuked their Daughter, classy.

Chipmeister said:
Henkeman said:
dan_bo said:
So what's stopping you?

Ooh vicious!!

Wow what a gentlemenly thing to bring up at her fathers funeral,

You don't know her or the context. Don't assume.

I won't mention names for legal reasons but you should be able to guess who they are.

We had a secretary at my last workplace who was a bit of a nympho. She had several blokes on the go and one was a sugar daddy who lived in Portsmouth. She was staying with him in his swanky apartment one weekend and they went to Tiger Tiger. While she was in there, a lad came over and said hello to her sugar daddy. She discovered he was a premiership footballer and ended up shagging him in the club. She stayed in touch with him and would regularly meet up for a shag when he was playing in the north. At one point, she had a number 10 shaved in her fanny for him. If you need another clue, he scored over the weekend against some dog-shit team from Stretford.

A mate of I lad I used to work with shagged the backing singer of a well known indie/dance outfit from Manchester, and more recently appeared on the X-Factor. Rimmed her too!

The landlord's wife in my old local used to go out with a piss-cat from Belfast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.