Shagged Anyone Famous?

A girl I went to uni with was a Chuckle Brothers groupie (yes, apparently such a thing exists). She was a full on mental. She'd been sleeping with Paul since she was 17-18 and he was in his sixties. Like I said, a proper mental with the worst daddy issues I've ever seen.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
A mate of mine gave a Nolan sisters tonsils the mother load, apparently, she didnt spill a drop.
I too have a mate who has done that, at a booze up at Bredbury Hall, likely the same sister. Apparantly there was a bloke assigned to her pretty much as a chaperone, bodyguard type bloke, but his real job was to stop her from creating any scandal for herself due to her extreme fondness for cock when drunk.
Another friend was letting Carol Vordeman have it a couple of summers ago. Hes a 6'5 millionaire who was a dual code pro rugby player, the extra jammy bastard and a lad I work with gave Natalie Imbruglia the pleasure years ago after meeting her in a club in London. No such tales of celebrity drilling from me, unfortunately

I too had the pleasure of enterting Miss Vorderman a few years ago. Granted she was on countdown at the time. I on the otherhand was in my lounge with undies round my ankles.

I know two people who have shagged Timmy Mallet - neither were very old when it happened. nuff said :-0

Mustard Dave said:
I won't mention names for legal reasons but you should be able to guess who they are.

We had a secretary at my last workplace who was a bit of a nympho. She had several blokes on the go and one was a sugar daddy who lived in Portsmouth. She was staying with him in his swanky apartment one weekend and they went to Tiger Tiger. While she was in there, a lad came over and said hello to her sugar daddy. She discovered he was a premiership footballer and ended up shagging him in the club. She stayed in touch with him and would regularly meet up for a shag when he was playing in the north. At one point, she had a number 10 shaved in her fanny for him. If you need another clue, he scored over the weekend against some dog-shit team from Stretford.

A mate of I lad I used to work with shagged the backing singer of a well known indie/dance outfit from Manchester, and more recently appeared on the X-Factor. Rimmed her too!

The landlord's wife in my old local used to go out with a piss-cat from Belfast.

Sorry mate, you'll need to narrow it down more

01MANC said:
Mustard Dave said:
I won't mention names for legal reasons but you should be able to guess who they are.

We had a secretary at my last workplace who was a bit of a nympho. She had several blokes on the go and one was a sugar daddy who lived in Portsmouth. She was staying with him in his swanky apartment one weekend and they went to Tiger Tiger. While she was in there, a lad came over and said hello to her sugar daddy. She discovered he was a premiership footballer and ended up shagging him in the club. She stayed in touch with him and would regularly meet up for a shag when he was playing in the north. At one point, she had a number 10 shaved in her fanny for him. If you need another clue, he scored over the weekend against some dog-shit team from Stretford.

A mate of I lad I used to work with shagged the backing singer of a well known indie/dance outfit from Manchester, and more recently appeared on the X-Factor. Rimmed her too!

The landlord's wife in my old local used to go out with a piss-cat from Belfast.

Sorry mate, you'll need to narrow it down more

Reg Vardy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.