Melbourne City FC Thread

i do not know if anyone wants it but the first A-league game this season will be between Melbourne's city rival Melbourne victory vs Western Sydney wanderers, should be a great match with a massive atmosphere(2 best teams in terms of noise levels), also Victories main active support just came off a year's protest so they should be raring to go(its on tomorrow, my guess Thursdayish for England)

and for the record i hope City destroy Sydney fc

1556 said:
i do not know if anyone wants it but the first A-league game this season will be between Melbourne's city rival Melbourne victory vs Western Sydney wanderers, should be a great match with a massive atmosphere(2 best teams in terms of noise levels), also Victories main active support just came off a year's protest so they should be raring to go(its on tomorrow, my guess Thursdayish for England)

Friday morning 0930 on BT Sport. The Melbourne City match is the same time Saturday.

chris63 said:
David Villa, looks good in blue.

864306-1b237c7c-4e99-11e4-b38f-929a0c2afa78.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/david-villa-finishes-his-first-full-session-for-melbourne-city-looks-good-to-go-against-sydney-fc/story-e6frf4gl-1227083864728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a- ... 7083864728</a>
Hurts that it's not us though :(

moomba said:
1556 said:

Friday morning 0930 on BT Sport. The Melbourne City match is the same time Saturday.
thank you, at least the times can be good for you, but friday morning isnt a great time for people who have jobs

Melbourne City vs Sydney

Just a heads-up for those interested, Melbourne City kick off their season against Sydney at 9.30am, its live on BT. David Villa is expected to play some part in the game.

Personally i've never watched the A league before, but I will be watching this to see how the new MCFC get on. Good luck Melbourne!

Re: Melbourne City vs Sydney

I watched one game last season out of curiosity; Perth v someone or other. There were about eight hundred fans there. Don't know if that's the norm but it's going to be decades before this sport really takes hold over there if that's the case.

Anyway, good luck to City! Hope the fans down in Melbourne take to the new team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.