CSKA Post Match Thread

Manchester_lalala said:
Best team in England but we can't perform in europe. Yaya needs dropping for next 3 cl games. It's not over but fucking hell we've made it hard now.

We need a sizeable overhaul next summer, some of these players just don't perform in Europe. We need a few superstars to reach barca, madrid and bayern level. Depressing.

I can't even be arsed complaining about the officials, we're no way near good enough to win the trophy.

Glenn hoddle was spot on tonight, did anyone see what he said? We need to employ him to tell pellegrini what he just said about pressing.
well we are going to have to beat bayern cska moscow..no way is that happening

also bare in mind, if roma beat bayern today we are probably out.

Getting shitter every season.

Both Pellegrini and Mancini just throw players on to the pitch without a thought about tactics or shape of the side. That's why we keep getting found out in the top competition.

Both Redknapp and Hoddle bang on the money with their comments. I can't think of anything worse than watching us play like we did in the second half. Not one of them can say they weren't responsible for that shocking performance. I just cannot fathom how we can play so poorly after dominating the first half, what goes through the players and the managers mind when, like us, they realise they're playing like they're stuck in a bucket of treacle.

Well, that was shite.

Very slim chance of going through now.

Europa Thursday / Prem Sunday games are going to be a pain in the arse.

Shocking performance. CSKA had nothing and we should have run away with the match 4-0. What gets into our players in Europe? The lack of intensity was embarrassing. Not one bright spot in that second half...and Yaya's back heel straight back to CSKA outside our box was almost comical. We were asking for it all through the second half. That Doumbia is a pile of cheating shite but we shouldn't have even given them a sniff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.