CSKA Post Match Thread

Hamann Pineapple said:
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 3m3 minutes ago

Manchester City’s been gravely damaged by the officiating in the UCL, it’s blatant and offensively, shows a suspicious bias.

He is right and it is very clear and is in all aspects of our involvement from the draw, to the sanctions and to the refereeing decisions. Even at the Allianz, the referee was dodgy to say the least.

Corrupt UEFA notwithstanding, the players should have shown more passion and honesty for the mission and won that game today.

It's obviously not going to be recorded anywhere but let's face it, these officials know how to curry favour with their paymasters, in UEFAs mind the officials tonight played a blinder, just like in Munich and last year in Barca.
We should withdraw from the competition, get our money back and concentrate on pissing the league every year, leave the CL to the corrupt cartel.

As poor as we were in the second half, we can't ignore the refereeing. Don't know how many nailed on penalties we havent been given since we got back into the comp, but I hope the club have a video of them ready to send to UEFA and the press.

Bluestones said:
J_Bow said:
I wonder what the board's thinking.

When will Pep be available?
i used to think it was mancini's poor tactics and management but the fact that we have struggled with pellegrini is very concerning. Also bare in mind MP has had success in the CL with lesser teams (malaga would have reached the semi's if it wasn't for another poor refereeing decision)

A lot of the players are not pulling their weight though. Toure and Kompany do not perform to the level that other top CB's and CM's perform in this competition.

Dumbfounded by that second half performance

Probably the worst I've seen this city play in years

Bet Manuel is scratching his head after that,I certainly am, ball retention was appalling second half

But if bayern do their job home and away and we win at home, we will be above Roma with two to play

All is not lost but by fuck we have made it hard for ourselves.....again!!!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Anybody want to challenge my belief from a few weeks ago that Pellegrini has taken us as far as he can?

He was never here long term anyway. I'm almost certain Pep is coming in the near future but yet again we are fucked up the arse by UEFA and their corrupt officials.

Only so much the gaffer can do when you have cheats like tonight.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Anybody want to challenge my belief from a few weeks ago that Pellegrini has taken us as far as he can?

Are you serious? After 8 league games? and some shit officiating in the CL so far...give the guy a break

Prestwich_Blue said:
He took a small club full of decent players further than we can wish to go. It can't be a coincicence that this group of stellar players just do not perform.
Who do you suggest takes the helm?
I'm happy with pellegrini personally.

Just seen Pellers interview, fucking shit the guy asking him the questions. Pushing for Pellers to go mental but thankfully he didn't as he'd have just been given another ban for speaking out. I wonder if that was Van Gaal he'd be asked the same questions as that? I fucking doubt it.

Then Redknapp saying you don't always get the decisions (in the champs league you can fucking well say that again), and then him droning on about Kolorov winning the ball was a mistake by him as he should have done it the side of their striker. Why don't cheaters escape media attention, it's spoken about for 5 seconds then ignored as if it never happened. When it is discussed (Hartson on about Moses on MOTD2) you get the players team (Stoke in this case) stating it's a witch hunt against his player. It's geared for cheaters to prosper as pundits won't speak out about it (or chose not to).

So fucked off after that, we should have cruised it and second half we were shocking, second half how we allowed them to take control i'll never know. Nearly the whole team just decided that the game was won after 45mins and they could cruise to a win, obviously thinking that CSKA weren't going to bother.

But to ignore the fact that YET AGAIN we've had ref decisions in a champions league game go not only against us but to also favour the other team, is why I fucking hate this comp.

We may have been awful but we are constantly treated With contempt in Europe . Labouring the agenda stuff but mud sticks and it's stuck to us. We a perceived differently and treated differently.

The only solution is for the team and manager to stop fannying around and start smashing a few teams. It might not be fair but we have to realise we have to work twice as hard as the rest to have half a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.