CSKA Post Match Thread

2012 all over again. That was a shocking decision but we got what we deserved for that 2nd half performance. It was worst I've seen from City in last few years.

Worst 45 minute performance in a long long time. Sitting back against a bang average CSKA side thinking the job was done. What the f+ck was Navas all about coming on and dicking about with the ball. Obviously under instructions, but poor tactical instructions.

As for Doumbia squealing like a little girl trying to get Fernando sent off, and then getting up to score.

But the blame lays at the door of the manager and the players.

Yaya dragged us across the finishing line last year and it's becoming more and more evident that he's not going to do it again.

And the less said about "the engineer", the better.

Disappointing result.

It is now a battle of will between us and the Roma players and based on today I doubt that we can defeat the will of the Roma players to get through to the next round. I am getting sick of this champions league thing - one embarrassment and deflating result after another.

Pellegrini better win the premier league this year because it will be a failure this season if we dont win it after what has transpired in the champions league.

My focus is always premier league anyway but this is so disappointing and the players only have themselves to blame.

Terrible 2nd half but had the ref just done his job and awarded us an absolute stonewall and then not been a corrupt fucker, we would have been sat alright.

UEFA have made it very clear we are not welcome in this competition.

On a football front though,Pellegrini needs a fucking rocket up his arse. Wrong tactics in Europe yet again!

Complacent beyond belief in the second-half - and not for the first time - that's the important thing not the refereeing.

What a bunch of absolute soft arses. Shocking second half performance. They got what they deserved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.