City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all Mackems, I called in on my way home from work, I was very impressed with the standard and the commitment from both teams must admit was very supprised at the size of the crowd. Good time all round

Damocles said:
Seriously considering a season ticket at £48.

Anybody a regular attender?

Well worth it too and with any luck we might have a team that challenges for the league this season. The commitment from all the girls is first class and once we get all the top players out there and playing well we are a match for anybody. It would be great if we could get the attendances up and for the game after the WHU match over 2000 should be well in reach.

Even if you can't make all the games it's only £6 for a single game and I think you can pay on the day.

Damocles said:

Go for it mate. The standard of football that the ladies play is superb. Some incredibly talented players in the squad and some very impressive young girls coming through too.

I would challenge anyone to go and see our ladies play 90 minutes and tell me that they did not enjoy the game and were not impressed by some of the talented women in our team.

Blue Llama said:
They can cross a ball and take corners better than the men.

I've watched Womens football for years . English , French and German leagues. Watched the France v Canada game the other day was better than the men's game on at the same time.

The girl is exactly the midfield partner we need for Fernandinho next season. Shame she can't play. Does she have a brother? Seriously though. This is what we need two footed, box to box, skilful ,athletic ,goalscoring,creative midfield player.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obi58AsrL6Q[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEEUP4CzyXM[/video]

If I wasn't ill at the moment I would seriously consider a season ticket for the ladies.

Louisa Necib, isn't she rated as the best female footballer in Europe ? , Maybe MCWFC should put a bid in for her.

Damocles said:

Me. Got my FOC season ticket for £30. I am failing miserably at persuading my Evertonian renegade Gwladiator that women's footy is not like it used to be. They haven't the pace of men, but some of them have technical ability on the ball that a few men players could do with. And besides, it's City!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.