City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kev20971 said:
Next round the semi's , been drawn against Chelsea women .

Hope the fans who actually give a fuck for women's football turn up in Chelsea tops and cheer when they score, over the top I know, why should they all be tarred with the same brush etc etc, it's only a photo don't take it so personal, again etc etc.

But I'm pissed off with players youth and now women not giving a fuck about our club, if they don't want too represent us and take the money go and play on Hough End.

Is it one or two legs? Home or away?

Be good to make another final. As for wearing a Chelsea shirt or doing anything other than support a Manchester City side, fuck that.

red 2 hats said:
kev20971 said:
Next round the semi's , been drawn against Chelsea women .

Hope the fans who actually give a fuck for women's football turn up in Chelsea tops and cheer when they score, over the top I know, why should they all be tarred with the same brush etc etc, it's only a photo don't take it so personal, again etc etc.

But I'm pissed off with players youth and now women not giving a fuck about our club, if they don't want too represent us and take the money go and play on Hough End.

thats annoying me swell if they dont care about the club and actually insult the club like the women's player did on twitter then piss off and go and play for someone else

moomba said:
Is it one or two legs? Home or away?

Be good to make another final. As for wearing a Chelsea shirt or doing anything other than support a Manchester City side, fuck that.
Don't know mate, still got to be sorted out, and as for wearing Chelsea shirts red2hats WTF ! One player tweeted a stupid very badly time picture and you want everybody to jump ship ! End of the day, the team is still a Manchester City team .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.