Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the hatred omitting from many Liverpool fans online amazes me. Most lads who are Scousers that i've known over the years have been sound, never had any issues with us, they just hated utd.... sure there were battles at grounds yesteryear but that was amongst every club (including city) which had nobheads attending games.
Since we've been linked to Sterling these Scandinavian scousers are throwing the shit right at us, with every insult imaginable.

Suppose it's playing into Sky Sports hands though creating a new rivalry to promote their super sunday matches next season or Friday night kick off.

You put it far better than I did. Should have just waited for your post and saved myself the grief from posters with more money than sense.
Can I take it from that last comment that you are NOT a City Fan,as you appear to be a very very hurt by the amount of money we can spend on the pursuit of players who will take us to an even bigger level.Are you a "bitter" by any chance ?

Send this chap to do our business.

60350d1407089338-mountune-please-offer-spoiler-extension-kit-focus-st-dr-evil.jpg

Have we returned with yet another bid?

I've really talked myself into this transfer, so much so I'll actually be a bit gutted if we don't get it tied up. The potential space he could create for Aguero is the thing which is making me hope we sign him.

Who did you get that from ? Txiki, or Khaldoon ? Can you let us all have their phone numbers so we can call them up to ask about the next deal ?

(Hint; If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should stick to your own clubs forum.)

It seems to have been quoted everywhere in the press!!! Won't we look abit 'easy' if we go back with another offer?
Could be sending out wrong signals but hopefully not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.