Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
bye bye wilfried and eliaqium for sure,cant see pep putting up with them ,yaya he doesn't like anyway and I think he would be going this summer regardless of pep coming or not

I think we will see him get more out of some of our players.

I can see Kelechi really coming on under him (although credit to Pellegrini for doing a good job with him so far).

I can't see Bony having any place in a Pep side and I would think Mangala might struggle simply because he is not very composed on the ball. Fernando may struggle too due to his very limited passing ability.

My guess would be 6 out and 4/5 in with Denayer being recalled.

The 6 out being

Demichellis
Mangala
Kolorov or Clichy
Fernando
Toure
Bony
Fernando is not a limited passer.

bye bye wilfried and eliaqium for sure,cant see pep putting up with them ,yaya he doesn't like anyway and I think he would be going this summer regardless of pep coming or not
Yaya may be going this summer, but I doubt its because Pep doesn't like him. More likely than not Pep would try to keep him, but Yaya would choose to leave.

If they are ready. I'm all for it, but all the talk of Navas or Valdes just turns my stomach.
Lawlor is fast gaining plaudits and building his reputation on loan at Bury, he looks very capable and commanding indeed.Gunn probably also needs a loan to fully test him,but his performances for the EDS and England youth would indicate he has every chance of becoming top class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.