Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it will be loads in and loads out I think yaya will go and someone of a pogba ilk to come in! He also loves a ball playing holding midfielder so he will address that too.the injury problems at center back will force him to move for a center back likley stones! And if a glatico comes available he will get him!

stones
pogba
tiago alcantraza
messi/neymar if they come available

hart

zabba
Vinny
stones
kolarov

thiago
pogba
diniho

kdb
aguero
silva
Not a chance Kolarov stays - he is not disciplined enough for our Pep.

Bayern are selling none of their star players to us after we've poached Pep. Likewise, i don't think Pep would be keen to attempt to raid barca either, he has too much respect for Barca to do that. If there's a willingness to sell, then we'd obviously be in a great position but i'm going to go ahead and predict we won't sign a single Bayern/Barca player this summer.

It does not have to do with City - Bayern does not sell their stars to anybody. The only time they sell is if contracts are a year prior to run out - or if they do not need that player anymore.

Barcelona only sold Thiago because they had to - they did not meet the conditions of his contract with the necessary playing time so a low release clause was effective. Out of tax reasons Barcelona and Bayern then made a deal and a normal sale out of it.

The only one that might be gettable this summer is Götze - and I am not sure that Pep really is a fan of him. But - He might think him better than other players that are available. But I think that Götze would not go where Pep goes and I could see him going to Liverpool.

Really? You don't think Demichelis is obviously going to leave? Or Yaya? As I'd imagine those two things are bordering on a certainty.
No,nothing you mentioned is obvious.Demichelis a probable but nothing else,especially not Yaya.

It does not have to do with City - Bayern does not sell their stars to anybody. The only time they sell is if contracts are a year prior to run out - or if they do not need that player anymore.

Barcelona only sold Thiago because they had to - they did not meet the conditions of his contract with the necessary playing time so a low release clause was effective. Out of tax reasons Barcelona and Bayern then made a deal and a normal sale out of it.

The only one that might be gettable this summer is Götze - and I am not sure that Pep really is a fan of him. But - He might think him better than other players that are available. But I think that Götze would not go where Pep goes and I could see him going to Liverpool.

This makes sense. Problem is so many of the galactico types that Pep would otherwise be able to bring in are at Bayern or Barcelona - Neymar, Thiago, Alaba...

Best we could hope for outside of buying from the big 3 are Verratti or Gundogan and maybe a Reus or Griezman type - not that we need any other forwards.

If Pep were picking a team from all the players currently at City what would it look like? Bearing in mind he sees things differently

................Hart
.....Dinho... Kompany Otamendi
Navas.......Kdb..Nasri...Silva...Kolarov
............Kun.......Sterling

Out: 1. Demichelis 2. Clichy 3. Fernando 4. Yaya :((((( 5. Nasri 6. Probably Bony
In: 1. Denayer (comes back from his loan) 2. Left-back (or maybe Angelino will step up) 3. DM 4. Attacking midfielder 5. CM 6. Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.