Sergio Aguero 2015/16 performances

Agreed, look at the teams he's scored against this season. I think he's been badly out of form this season along with a number of others. He seems untouchable by a large amount of City fans but he's been sluggish in so many games. The rest of the team have been suffering too of course, but this Aguero love-in gets on my nerves.
It gets on your nerves that City fans love Aguero?
He's still in with a shout to win the golden boot this season despite being injured for parts and playing in a team which has stopped providing him with any kind of service. It's not been his best year by any stretch but if you can't see why some of us are willing to give him a bit of leeway then I can only assume you've been asleep for the last 4 years.

Aguero's goals this season:
Newcastle 5
Aston Villa 2
Crystal Palace 2
West Ham 2
Sunderland 2
Bournemouth 1
West Brom 1
Norwich 1
Watford 1
Liverpool 1
Chelsea 1
Dynamo Kiev 1
Munchengladbach 1
Everton 1
Leicester 1

Looking at the current Prem table he has 1 goal this season against the top 5
5 goals this season against the top 10!
12 goals this season against the bottom 5
Cool story.

Agreed, look at the teams he's scored against this season. I think he's been badly out of form this season along with a number of others. He seems untouchable by a large amount of City fans but he's been sluggish in so many games. The rest of the team have been suffering too of course, but this Aguero love-in gets on my nerves.
LOL

The ball could have gone out, there was no sub ready to come on for fucking ages.

That's the way I saw it. He just stood there doing nothing whilst Aguero hobbled about looking at the bench. Aguero should have been off after he missed the chance to make it 3-1 at the very latest but should have been taken off earlier than that. Just hope he's got enough in him for Tuesday now Pellegrini has run him into the ground. Chelsea away will probably be the fourth time Aguero has played nearly 90 minutes in 11 days...

Newcastle 5
Aston Villa 2
Crystal Palace 2
West Ham 2
Sunderland 2
Bournemouth 1
West Brom 1
Norwich 1
Watford 1
Liverpool 1
Chelsea 1
Dynamo Kiev 1
Munchengladbach 1
Everton 1
Leicester 1

16 goals this season against the bottom 10.

That's some pretty lop-sided stats there.

Not sure if serious.............

I wasn't talking about his stats, rather your opinion that he is not all that.

Very strange.

I've never met a City fan who doesn't rate Aguero. In fact I've never met a fan of any team who doesn't rate him.

Newcastle 5
Aston Villa 2
Crystal Palace 2
West Ham 2
Sunderland 2
Bournemouth 1
West Brom 1
Norwich 1
Watford 1
Liverpool 1
Chelsea 1
Dynamo Kiev 1
Munchengladbach 1
Everton 1
Leicester 1

16 goals this season against the bottom 10.

That's some pretty lop-sided stats there.

Im previous seasons, he's always scored well agaisnt the top sides. We've been wank agaisnt all the better sides this season, no service, no goals for Sergio. In theory, your right, he's a flat track bully just like city this season. But we all know he score agaisnt the top teams so I don't know what your getting at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.