Sergio Aguero 2015/16 performances

MCFC1993

Just watched his goal again, takes it so well...how much shit would we be in without this fella?

Starting to feel sorry for him with the supply he's been getting. He'd be scoring a hat-trick every week in a team like Bayern or Barca. Along with the defence, the supply he's receiving should be the first thing Pep addresses.

I think when we play him up top on his own like in the 2nd half yesterday we leave him hanging out to dry, but in a 2 or a 4-3-3 where the wingers actually support him he gets a bit more space to weave his magic. I'm sure like many I shit myself when he went down after scoring, luckily it was only a knock because if he gets injured again then I wouldn't back us to win anything.

Also a special mention to what Sunderland thought of his goal:

Last edited:
Even though we are blessed with some fantastic players at this moment,I wouldn't swap him for anyone in the world,I mean that,everyone could leave this summer and I wouldn't be arsed as much as I would if Sergio was to leave...........ok on reflection the same applies to Joe/David/Vinny and KDB,but that's it

Even though we are blessed with some fantastic players at this moment,I wouldn't swap him for anyone in the world,I mean that,everyone could leave this summer and I wouldn't be arsed as much as I would if Sergio was to leave...........ok on reflection the same applies to Joe/David/Vinny and KDB,but that's it

I totally agree probably our greatest player ever, I want him to retire here which I know is unlikely but he's such a massive part of this club.

When Pep arrives he will finally get the international recognition he deserves, as Guardiola will sing his praises at every opportunity.

Pep is also freakishly involved in the medical side of things according to graham hunter, and given how many clashes he's had with Bayerns witch doctors I expect he's more likely to make out injury record more like Barcelona 08-12 than his current injury devastated Bayern.

Not to mention Pep's teams score a lot; and Lewandowski has been the biggest beneficiary of his time at Bayern.

122 goals in 186 games for us. He is just 57 goals away from the club record now and he's 27 years old with Guardiola coming next season so plenty of time and opportunity to get close to, if not break, the record!

Just watched his goal again, takes it so well...how much shit would we be in without this fella?

Starting to feel sorry for him with the supply he's been getting. He'd be scoring a hat-trick every week in a team like Bayern or Barca. Along with the defence, the supply he's receiving should be the first thing Pep addresses.

Totally agree mate. His last interview he said how he was learning to adapt and play as a lone striker and how he now must stay further up the pitch and rely on supply from others, but half the time he has to come back to the bloody half way line because he's bored and hasn't seen the ball in the last 20 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.