EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of posturing and jockeying for position going on among EU leaders, a power struggle over what happens next. EU officials such as Junker are gearing up for a push for further integration (not really surprising as that would strengthen their positions). Other voices are more reflective of the increasing Euroscepticism across Europe.

I escape the Federalists will make a concerted effort to create a fiscal union for Eurozone countries. Which will fail.

and that is why the UK will never hold any influence in the EU

This may have been covered already,but I don't fancy scrolling through all the pages,but if we were to leave,will it effect the Euro rate does anyone know ?

I've met my MP on many an occasion and the one thing I can say for certain is that he has no influence whatsoever on any big decisions. He is told what is going to happen and which way to vote

I'm not surprised.

This is a flaw with our democratic process though. If people cared enough, it would be possible to change it, but it would be very difficult and time-consuming to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.