Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

Fingers crossed Zin that your kid (and no doubt your good self) are buzzing with your info.

If the season started tomorrow, oakie, I'd be buzzing anyway... A few smiles need wiping off faces this year, can't wait to see the transformation ahead

Now if only we can dismiss that little Spanish fraud instead (:

If the season started tomorrow, oakie, I'd be buzzing anyway... A few smiles need wiping off faces this year, can't wait to see the transformation ahead

Now if only we can dismiss that little Spanish fraud instead (:
OI! No need for that attitude! Haha!

If he's not ready to hang up his boots we can't ask him to stay, he might have been carrying knocks last season which means he could regain some form for us or he might have lost his pace which is needed in this league at the top of the table. Italy might be better for him until he is ready to retire, it's a shame they have that DP rule in MLS because I'd have loved to see him join up with Vieira in NYC and he'd still be part of the family. Hopefully the club have offered him a role if he wants to come back and be involved in the club when he's finished playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.