Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

He needs to leave regardless, he's physically spent, and won't survive the intensity of a Pep team.
. As much as I pains me to say it I think you're right. Can't remember specifics but remember watching him the season just gone and thinking he is struggling. Never blessed with pace but really did look like he was having it tough

. As much as I pains me to say it I think you're right. Can't remember specifics but remember watching him the season just gone and thinking he is struggling. Never blessed with pace but really did look like he was having it tough

I remember the two games against Newcastle and West Brom, the latter was painful, Mclean absolutely terrorised him for 90 minutes. The Serie A will suit him, I'm sure of it.

He needs to leave regardless, he's physically spent, and won't survive the intensity of a Pep team.

I have just logged on and read two posts.

The first was from you sucking De Gea's cock while slagging Hart and now I come in this thread and you dismiss a player that has epitomised what it would be like if one of us got the job of playing for City, through all the accusations of mercenaries we had Zabs as a shining beacon, going to reserve games, developing a manchester accent, giving it everything on the pitch and you feel comfortable to just dismiss a legend in a sentence after a season he has battled through injuries.

It is frankly unbelievable and loyalty works both ways.

I remember the two games against Newcastle and West Brom, the latter was painful, Mclean absolutely terrorised him for 90 minutes. The Serie A will suit him, I'm sure of it.

Yep, it's a shame as he's given his all for the cause and seems such a likeable guy off the pitch. All the best Zabba and thank you for everything

Hate to be pedantic, but that should read has been physically spent. Successive managers have had to turn to him because a litany of players (e.g. Richards, Boyata, Sagna, Maicon) have failed to match his professional standards and apply themselves accordingly; in turn, the management is also responsible for allowing such circumstances to persist. He'll leave with our blessing, but for me he leaves earlier than should have been the case.

I have just logged on and read two posts.

The first was from you sucking De Gea's cock while slagging Hart and now I come in this thread and you dismiss a player that has epitomised what it would be like if one of us got the job of playing for City, through all the accusations of mercenaries we had Zabs as a shining beacon, going to reserve games, developing a manchester accent, giving it everything on the pitch and you feel comfortable to just dismiss a legend in a sentence after a season he has battled through injuries.

It is frankly unbelievable and loyalty works both ways.
Especially when they're talking about a half fit Zabaleta. I hope he gets his move if that's what he wants just like I'd hope he would stay and fight for his place if that's what he wanted. He deserves to finish his career here on his own terms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.