Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes just you I think ! Hart would have easily saved the 2nd goal. Think of all the saves Hart makes over a season and one on ones. Bravo has not made any significant saves and how many games has he been in goal now. Trevor Francis said exactly the same on the BT commentary. Sadly Joe won't be back.

Luckily the 2nd goal wasn't low to his left so we will never know, my neck strain has improved since bravo got here though. Tough one this bravo or super duper bluey bloody legendary sir joey harty

Last edited:
Yes just you I think ! Hart would have easily saved the 2nd goal. Think of all the saves Hart makes over a season and one on ones. Bravo has not made any significant saves and how many games has he been in goal now. Trevor Francis said exactly the same on the BT commentary. Sadly Joe won't be back.
Trevor Francis what the fuck does he know probably shagging savage up the arse now watch the footie with the volume down more enjoyable

Can someone on this forum please start a BRING JOE BACK campaign for us all to sign and to present to that arrogant blind manager of ours.
54708285.jpg

Jj

Must be just me that thought he had no chance with any of their goals today then...great save from mahrez as well
Not to worry, there are those who aren't blinded by Joe love. We see what you see. We simply don't care to engage the mob mentality.

Rather than realize the team is in a funk, they have targeted certain players. And even when those players can't be blamed, they insinuate their favorite would have done better.

Which is their way of saying, the guy who isn't at fault, really is. It's genius really.
:)

Well if Trevor Francis said it, it must be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.