Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
54708285.jpg

Jj
If you don't allow people to have an opinion then you are the TWAT !

Yes just you I think ! Hart would have easily saved the 2nd goal. Think of all the saves Hart makes over a season and one on ones. Bravo has not made any significant saves and how many games has he been in goal now. Trevor Francis said exactly the same on the BT commentary. Sadly Joe won't be back.
Unfortunately your point falls down with the words Trevor Francis says........

I think it is clear to those that can see that Hart is one of the best keepers out there and a leader in the squad, a player that actually wins the team points. So in my opinion, this issue is no a discussion- I won't compare his worth, talent and contribution to some other keeper. The disaster happened on the 31st of August and this topic will become relevant again in the summer. Until then brace yourselves and hope for the best is what I say.

Why is he at Torino then? And not at Barca, Bayern, Madrid, Atleti, Juve, PSG...

Sorry to say it, but pep has f*cked the bunny bringing in this arseclown as a goalkeeper, supporting a player is one thing, but dont be telling me he`s anywhere near competent when every game he lets in shots a third division player would handle with ease.

Hart had his faults but no one is convincing me that Bravo is a better keeper never in a million years .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.