Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say it, but pep has f*cked the bunny bringing in this arseclown as a goalkeeper, supporting a player is one thing, but dont be telling me he`s anywhere near competent when every game he lets in shots a third division player would handle with ease.
I backed peps decision to bring bravo in and replace hart,but the difference in keeping between the two is staggering,you have summed it up a third division keeper would handle most of what's he's fucking let in,I'd rather have willy in ahead of him as it stands..

Because it was a last minute transfer. Next season Hart will probably be at Chelsea.
Hart needed a quick fix so he was playing regular so he didn't lose his place has England's no1 next season will see him at a decent club .

Because it was a last minute transfer. Next season Hart will probably be at Chelsea.

He won't he loves city so much he would rather quit and coach under privelidged kids in hale with their hoof ball and hair styles than play against city

Super super Joe
Super super Joe
Super super Joe
Super duper Joey

Never understood it. Of all the positions needing attention the keeper was way down the list. I think unfortunately Pep saw it as a way of making a statement. And having made it, he has to live or die by it, or admit he dropped one. Cant see him doing the latter.

you might have a riot on your hands.

I think if we don't win the league or champions league we should sack pep and give super joey the player managers job, he understands the club inside and out, play a solid 4 4 2 with Joe kicking it long to new signing Andy Carroll(when injured put vice captain and first team player coach vinny komps in there) who knocks it down to Sergio, with a guaranteed 38 clean sheets we cannot fail.

I backed peps decision to bring bravo in and replace hart,but the difference in keeping between the two is staggering,you have summed it up a third division keeper would handle most of what's he's fucking let in,I'd rather have willy in ahead of him as it stands..
So how did he cope at Barcelona?

think joe will end up at the home of the vermin next year when madrid finally get their hands on de gea. hmm. now that would be sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.