£10 Parking..

Corky said:
blueshortshorts said:
Ok quick post to bring some balance to this ( soulboy, are you watching? ;))..as I promised I e-mailed the club.

To be fair, I got a call late tonight from Danny. I'll not go into the nitty gritty of what he said, but basically the club have heard loud and clear what the fans thought about the communication around the car parking issue, and fair play he was prepared to face into it and take it on the chin. Not saying the £10 prices are coming down, but they accept it could/should have been communicated better..but well done for being prepared to pick up the phone and talk direct about the issue.

Loads of other good stuff planned for this season, as posted on the City Square thread.

So a big negative, turned around for me. It's clear The club are tuned in to what we are saying, and keeping the lines off communication open, can't say fairer than that.

That is why the article today about Blackburn tickets going on sale doesn't mention the prices.

There IS going to be something on the OS shortly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.