£10 ticket trial starting for tomorrow nights game

Corky said:
'Trial' makes it sound as though they are doing it to see how it goes with a view to doing it more often in the future.

It will of course give a boost to tomorrow's attendance, but could damage future ones with people holding on for the £10 tickets then not going if the offer is not introduced again the day before. It seems strange when people have paid £36 in the same stand.

Think we are just going for the big push in the last few games mate.

Corky said:
'Trial' makes it sound as though they are doing it to see how it goes with a view to doing it more often in the future.

It will of course give a boost to tomorrow's attendance, but could damage future ones with people holding on for the £10 tickets then not going if the offer is not introduced again the day before. It seems strange when people have paid £36 in the same stand.

Thats what I was thinking.

I couldnt give a shit if I pay £450 for my season ticket and they do odd games for fans at £10. Special offer for people that struggle is no problem for me.

Just rang a mate. He's asked me to get/buy two for him and his son. That's two tickets already gone which wouldn't have been sold otherwise.

mcfcliam said:
super davey moyes said:
one way to fill the empty seats,prem game for a tenner lmao

For the richest club in the world, we have great pricing and marketing instead of ripping fans off.

You're laughing at tickets being £10? That's a good thing you absolute clown.

Get to work you lazy twat!

I'd sooner we didn't keep going on about this, makes us look arrogant IMO but I agree with the rest 100%. Nothing wrong with marketing the less glamorous games in this way.

There is a light said:
marco said:
eh! so those that paid fourty odd last week have been stufed?

Looks like it. I would hate the club to be held back from their amazing plans though by people asking "what about me?". They are trying to give us a helping hand into finishing in the Champions League positions and full marks to them for that. I paid full whack for my season ticket, but if it helps the team, they can give the remaining unsold seats away for free for all I care.
Spot on mate,my st was near 500 in east level 3,but if its the difference between a full house with us all behind the team and getting the 3 points,im happy with that.

Shooter 83 said:
Corky said:

Thats what I was thinking.

I couldnt give a shit if I pay £450 for my season ticket and they do odd games for fans at £10. Special offer for people that struggle is no problem for me.

this,but i'm suspicious and would be cautious of forking out overr a grand for two season tickets for next year if this became the norm,i really wouldn't be surprised if our season tickets are slashed 50%,i think our arab freinds like us :-)

super davey moyes said:
one way to fill the empty seats,prem game for a tenner lmao

your lot would still steal hub caps to get the tenner, and at least we made your lot pay the full wack

I am not going to benefit personally from this offer, but God... i love our club. I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.