£10 ticket trial starting for tomorrow nights game

super davey moyes said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
So let me get this straight, you think cheaper tickets for fans is a bad idea.

no I think its a great idea across the board, but not when others have paid more..seems like they just want to fill the empty seats..

i paid 26 notes for the game, but i rather us sell out to the little teams that are playing us now, so 10 isnt bad

Tier 3 in the corners looks awful and I'm not surprised people choose internet streams over sitting in the heavens. The club would have had to pay people to sit there at times last season. haha

super davey moyes said:
one way to fill the empty seats,prem game for a tenner lmao

Bit rich coming from someone whose club plays in a tin shack in the corner of a churchyard with railway sleepers for flooring.

I seem to remember some spectacularly low Everton crowds as recently as the early 1980s (12,000 - 14,000), never mind that big-club Everton were watched by the lowest ever attendance in a Premier League game v Wimbledon in 1993, albeit at Selhurst Park - when an amazing 3,039 rolled up!

Incidentally, the biggest crowd that have ever seen Everton play away was on Mar 3 1956 when 76,129 watched them lose 2-1 to City at Maine Road.

Back to the drawing board then, super davey moyes!?

I think this is a great idea, and, if we finish strong this season, ther'll not be too many long term p"pay on the day tickets".

I don't think we'll be given the chance to hedge our bets and wait for possible walk up tickets, i think our ST prices are very fare and i'm more than happy to guarentee my seat for the season up front than possibly get a couple of games a season at a cut rate.

Get the word out though... if this works well we could see all ticket prices come down to a similar level.

what the bloody hells wrong with people, the idea for the tenner a seat tickets is brilliant, it gives a lot of fans the chance to watch the game, everybody cant afford to spend money on football tickets every week.

Fully agree Gstar m8, better than empty seats
i prefer to pay for me s/t but great for the people who cant
top marks city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.