£100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

Re: £100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

brady0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Because any time he crosses it the guy just refuses to accept it was a cross and starts slagging Micah off even more. Who even fucking cares?

you, obviously. quite a bit.

Just standing up for a CITY player mate, I know it's not the done thing on a forum full of pissers and moaners with a minimal understanding of the beautiful game, but it's how I roll. Deal with it. I'm just a City fan and not a hater.

TheMightyQuinn said:
brady0 said:
you, obviously. quite a bit.

Just standing up for a CITY player mate, I know it's not the done thing on a forum full of pissers and moaners with a minimal understanding of the beautiful game, but it's how I roll. Deal with it. I'm just a City fan and not a hater.

how fucking dare you stick up for our players.

your meant to slag off micah, robinho and lescott like the other mindless fuckwits, because, despite our great start, we are a bunch of cunts.

who cares if he crosses or not, hes an wful footballer great athlete but an appauling footballer simple as that

forevercity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

how fucking dare you stick up for our players.

your meant to slag off micah, robinho and lescott like the other mindless fuckwits, because, despite our great start, we are a bunch of *****.

Don't know why I bother anymore mate, too many arseholes these days, remind of those rags who would ring up the radio in the mid nineties and threaten to burn their season tickets because the rags had just lost their first game in 50.

TMQ, I have to say when you get pissy you're fucking funny!

Haven't even read the thread but can guess it without reading.

Micah is shit blah blah blah.

Didsbury Dave said:
TMQ, I have to say when you get pissy you're fucking funny!

Haven't even read the thread but can guess it without reading.

Micah is shit blah blah blah.

I have to inject the humour, I'd explode othewise, I've never been good at articulating myself amongst cretins though god know I've tried.

The Micah lines we all know and love are...

1 - Great athlete but not a footballer
2 - Not even a great athlete anymore
3 - He had a large anus
4 - He can jump high
5 - He wears quite flashy clothes and therefore I do not like him (A personal fave, I presume people have never seen Ireland in his day clothes)
6 - He can't run (despite being an athlete I assume, unless this is only used by people who adhere to line number 2)
7 - He thinks he is 50 Cent (he's young, black and has money so therefore he must think he is 50 Cent, I assume Ireland is Eminem)
8 - He's never played well ever
9 - I heard he deejayed in a bar or something, bang out of order he should think about football 24/7

skybluekings said:
stonerblue said:
Oh, you don't mean a 'cross' as in an 'across the pitch' or 'crossfield' ball then.

You mean a chip, a hoof or a wild swing at the ball from the edge of the pitch

What Richards did with the Bellamy goal and SWP did with the Adebayor goal at Blackburn are both the same things.
Passes. The ball laid off for another to shoot.

The challenge is clear and has been clear right from the start. Its MY money and its I how makes the rules, regardless of who wants to woman and moan. But it seems people don'y like the fact that I've been proven right and by putting money on it makes it an emphatic statement that Richards just CANNOT cross the ball.

Bridge, Zabaleta, Garrido, they have all done it and I'm sure that even Sylvinho will drop some in the box, but Richards just can't do it.

The fact that its in the 2nd year and people have to scratch their heads
- "hmmm. I'm sure that bicycle kick at Bolton could be classfied as a cross and not a bicycle kick"
or
"The ball the laid on to Bellamy who was running on to shoot MUST be a cross too. Pay up!"

People then vent their frustrations, "how dare you prove yourself right that Richards is an average player who can't cross!" because every game that goes by and you have to stretch the situation to turn it into a 'cross' just shows to yourselves that I am right.

---

And lets, for arugments sake, say that the bicycle kick and the pass to Bellamy are crosses.
Does it sound good at all, that our RB has delivered just 2 crosses in 1.3 seasons?

I bet you had a five gear Chopper..

Saying your right and being right are two different things an' all.

forevercity said:
he's 21. i doubt very much spurs fans continualy slate lennon for not putting the perfect tackle in, utd fans dont slate nani for his continued shit final ball into the box, same as valencia. how about supporting micah, give him encouragement instead of verbaly kicking the fuck out of him.

This ^^^^^^^^^ and only this ^^^^^^^^^

The Ireland header.. yeah, Micah had a successful cross. I hope he never has the opportunity to do it again. Poor defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.