£100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

Re: £100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

stonerblue said:
skybluekings said:
Almost but not yet.

I don't think anyone here need to be told what a "cross" is.

Richards "pass" to Bellamy in the box, never left the ground. Therefore its a pass, not a cross.

By the way he's playing, its bound to happen soon though :)
But not today.

Oh, you don't mean a 'cross' as in an 'across the pitch' or 'crossfield' ball then.

You mean a chip, a hoof or a wild swing at the ball from the edge of the pitch

What Richards did with the Bellamy goal and SWP did with the Adebayor goal at Blackburn are both the same things.
Passes. The ball laid off for another to shoot.

The challenge is clear and has been clear right from the start. Its MY money and its I how makes the rules, regardless of who wants to woman and moan. But it seems people don'y like the fact that I've been proven right and by putting money on it makes it an emphatic statement that Richards just CANNOT cross the ball.

Bridge, Zabaleta, Garrido, they have all done it and I'm sure that even Sylvinho will drop some in the box, but Richards just can't do it.

The fact that its in the 2nd year and people have to scratch their heads
- "hmmm. I'm sure that bicycle kick at Bolton could be classfied as a cross and not a bicycle kick"
or
"The ball the laid on to Bellamy who was running on to shoot MUST be a cross too. Pay up!"

People then vent their frustrations, "how dare you prove yourself right that Richards is an average player who can't cross!" because every game that goes by and you have to stretch the situation to turn it into a 'cross' just shows to yourselves that I am right.

---

And lets, for arugments sake, say that the bicycle kick and the pass to Bellamy are crosses.
Does it sound good at all, that our RB has delivered just 2 crosses in 1.3 seasons?

skybluekings said:
stonerblue said:
Oh, you don't mean a 'cross' as in an 'across the pitch' or 'crossfield' ball then.

You mean a chip, a hoof or a wild swing at the ball from the edge of the pitch

What Richards did with the Bellamy goal and SWP did with the Adebayor goal at Blackburn are both the same things.

The challenge is clear and has been clear right from the start. Its MY money and its I how makes the rules, regardless of who wants to woman and moan. But it seems people don'y like the fact that I've been proven right and by putting money on it makes it an emphatic statement that Richards just CANNOT cross the ball.

Bridge, Zabaleta, Garrido, they have all done it and I'm sure that even Sylvinho will drop some in the box, but Richards just can't do it.

- "hmmm. I'm sure that bicycle kick at Bolton could be classfied as a cross and not a bicycle kick"
or
"The ball the laid on to Bellamy who was running on to shoot MUST be a cross too. Pay up!"

People then vent their frustrations, "how dare you prove yourself right that Richards is an average player who can't cross!" because every game that goes by and you have to stretch the situation to turn it into a 'cross' just shows to yourselves that I am right.

he's 21. i doubt very much spurs fans continualy slate lennon for not putting the perfect tackle in, utd fans dont slate nani for his continued shit final ball into the box, same as valencia. how about supporting micah, give him encouragement instead of verbaly kicking the fuck out of him.

Micah knows about this,

everygame he urges himself on more, when he finally crosses it, the first thing he will think is brilliant, he's gotta pay £100 now.

Freestyler said:
Micah knows about this,

everygame he urges himself on more, when he finally crosses it, the first thing he will think is brilliant, he's gotta pay £100 now.
Good on him. He gets unfairly knocked on here imo - ok, he's found it tough but he's still a City player and he is visibly improving his position play - so I'm sure he has the ability and desire to find form again. He does seem to prefer running on closer to goal though rather than a byline cross - as against Arsenal - but if it results in a City goal it's all good. That cross is not long coming now, and I will be sure to visit back here when it does :D

bluetonium said:
Freestyler said:
Micah knows about this,

Good on him. He gets unfairly knocked on here imo - ok, he's found it tough but he's still a City player and he is visibly improving his position play - so I'm sure he has the ability and desire to find form again. He does seem to prefer running on closer to goal though rather than a byline cross - as against Arsenal - but if it results in a City goal it's all good. That cross is not long coming now, and I will be sure to visit back here when it does :D

I was kidding you know haha but yeh if would be funny if he did know, infact how do we know he doesn't? lol

Seems quite sad how a so called 'fan' can take so much joy in City and our perceived failings.

If you're so obsessed with right backs and crosses why not go and wank off Gary Neville and leave City players alone.

CTID

forevercity said:
skybluekings said:

or

he's 21. i doubt very much spurs fans continualy slate lennon for not putting the perfect tackle in, utd fans dont slate nani for his continued shit final ball into the box, same as valencia. how about supporting micah, give him encouragement instead of verbaly kicking the fuck out of him.

Might just be my mates,but they slag nani off all game.

does anyone know why his cross to bellamy against arsenal doesnt count?

mcfc_nick said:

Because any time he crosses it the guy just refuses to accept it was a cross and starts slagging Micah off even more. Who even fucking cares?

TheMightyQuinn said:
mcfc_nick said:

Because any time he crosses it the guy just refuses to accept it was a cross and starts slagging Micah off even more. Who even fucking cares?

you, obviously. quite a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.