£100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

Re: £100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

skybluekings said:
Last year I had made a donation dare of £100 to bluemoon for Richards to have JUST 1 successful cross for the season.

As expected, Richards went the ENTIRE season without a successful cross to a City player.

I'm carrying over the donation dare for a 2nd year.

All he has to do is make 1 cross to any City player and Ric gets £100.

EDIT: There is no way that his overhead kick in the 6yrd box can be classified as a cross.

If someone tells you to cross the ball, do you bicycle kick it in?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goalvideoz.com/watch/83761-Manchester%20City%20vs%20Arsenal%202-1%20Goal%20By%20Craig%20Bellamy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goalvideoz.com/watch/83761-M ... 20Bellamy/</a>
I don't normally bother with garbage like this,BUT that isn't a cross ???why ??

bluemanc said:
skybluekings said:
Last year I had made a donation dare of £100 to bluemoon for Richards to have JUST 1 successful cross for the season.

As expected, Richards went the ENTIRE season without a successful cross to a City player.

I'm carrying over the donation dare for a 2nd year.

All he has to do is make 1 cross to any City player and Ric gets £100.

EDIT: There is no way that his overhead kick in the 6yrd box can be classified as a cross.

If someone tells you to cross the ball, do you bicycle kick it in?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goalvideoz.com/watch/83761-Manchester%20City%20vs%20Arsenal%202-1%20Goal%20By%20Craig%20Bellamy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goalvideoz.com/watch/83761-M ... 20Bellamy/</a>

Because it's quite clearly a pass, he's only 10 yards away!!

Apologies if I sound a bit precious, but I find all this rather distasteful. We all know Micah's got his problems in terms of his game, but ffs, give the kid a break; I am 100% confident he will get back the form we saw when he first broke through.

I seem to remember BM getting away with it with Stevie Ireland using it as motivator, but don't assume that every player ticks the same way.

strongbowholic said:
Apologies if I sound a bit precious, but I find all this rather distasteful. We all know Micah's got his problems in terms of his game, but ffs, give the kid a break; I am 100% confident he will get back the form we saw when he first broke through.

I seem to remember BM getting away with it with Stevie Ireland using it as motivator, but don't assume that every player ticks the same way.
He did it partly to prove all the arseholes wrong,as will Micah.

Immaculate Pasta said:
bluemanc said:

I'd say if were gettin technical it's a cross, the ball went across the goal and to a city player.just because it was only 10 yards and didnt leave the floor shouldnt matter it was still a cross. I belive the prick who started this thread just doesnt like being proved wrong so is trying to riddle out of it

M22_blu said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

I'd say if were gettin technical it's a cross, the ball went across the goal and to a city player.just because it was only 10 yards and didnt leave the floor shouldnt matter it was still a cross. I belive the prick who started this thread just doesnt like being proved wrong so is trying to riddle out of it

And then you have the over head kick from last season. (I forget who against.)

josh06 said:
M22_blu said:

And then you have the over head kick from last season. (I forget who against.)
Bolton. Last game

micah's another hero to zero on bluemoon. absolute arsehole's some city fans are.

I give permission for bluemooners to start moaning about City if and when we lose at home to Portsmouth and drop into a relegation dog fight.

Until then be thankful for what we currently have.

If Hughes and Co cannot reach the targets set they will fall by the way side as will any other manager who takes over.

As for the players e.g Richards he will not get any favourable treatment from anybody.

If Zab was not suspended he would have been on the bench along with SWP an SI on Sunday.

skybluekings said:
Almost but not yet.

I don't think anyone here need to be told what a "cross" is.

Richards "pass" to Bellamy in the box, never left the ground. Therefore its a pass, not a cross.

By the way he's playing, its bound to happen soon though :)
But not today.

Oh, you don't mean a 'cross' as in an 'across the pitch' or 'crossfield' ball then.

You mean a chip, a hoof or a wild swing at the ball from the edge of the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.