£140 million left in the kitty for this summer - Who would you spend it on ?

140 mill left id go for

Koke 60m
Kurzawa or Jose Gaya 25m
Lacazette or Pedro 30m
Fabinho 15m

Baffles me why were not in for Pedro then at that Price

At least one team have made an approach for him at this stage and he hasn't moved, maybe he's happy being the fourth choice in a 3 forward system at Barca?

Pogba - 70m
Fabinho - 16m + Sagna
Sandro or Gaya - 25m
Xhaka - 18m
(11m free)

Personally I don't feel we need more attacking options at this point in time, we have some great young players coming through who I would prefer be given the chance to show their worth. Midfield is my worry in that my preferred CM pairing in Yaya and Ferd are both getting on now and without adequate replacements. (I would class Delph, Fernando and Zulucini as squad players who can fill in but not good enough to be part of the first 11 on a regular basis)

Also included much needed fullback reinforcement to sort another weak area of the squad.

I guess you could argue Xhaka is not required and the money along with possible sales of Nasri / Navas could fund De Bryune if we needed.

LB - Alex Sandro £20m

RB - Fabinho £20m

CM - Marco Verratti £50m

AM - De Bruyne or Isco £50m

Dzeko,Kolarov and Sagna out.

1307792_Manchester_City.jpg

KDB/Isco, Silva and Sterling can play anywhere across the Mid 3.

Does anyone know out net spend this transfer window. I appreciate there have been some loan transfers with an agreement to buy at the end of them, like Negredo's.

Thanks.

Does anyone know out net spend this transfer window. I appreciate there have been some loan transfers with an agreement to buy at the end of them, like Negredo's.

Thanks.
About £28m if you include Jovetic's proposed fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.