£140 million left in the kitty for this summer - Who would you spend it on ?

Spot on....we have been top scorers in the league 3 out of the last 4 seasons, Including last season. We need to learn to defend and keep clean sheets and get back to the basics of defending well to lay the foundations. Even Arsenal seem to be learning that and curbing their attacking instinct all the time

What i look at is goal differnce goals conceded and goals scored we were top 3 in all

Really good players not currently at top clubs by position
CM
Xhaka (one of the best non top club CM)
Bender brothers
Kramer
Parejo
Krychowiak
Imbula

LB
Sandro
Gaya
Avelar (Skill wise, I don't think many )
Ghoulam
Amavi

Wingers
Debruyne
Reus
Nolito
Pedro
Lucas Vasquez
Anthony Mounier

The list of very good players not on a top club, is actually quite sizeable. So there are good options at the positionscwe are looking to upgrade.
Sure getting the current best might be ideal, but getting the soon to be best may even be better.

could get a major piss up/party for their fans - free season tickets for current holders for the next season - sounds good to me :)

KDB
Pogba
Pep

- - - - - - - - - - - - Aguero

KDB - - - - - - - - -- Silva - - - - - - - - - -Sterling

- - - - - - Toure - - - - - - - -Pogba-------------------------------------------->Pep on the sideline

Kolarov - -Mangala - - - - - -Kompany - -Zabaleta

- - - - - - - - - - - -Hart

Boom!!!

World Domination

LB/CB/CM - Alaba. If we skin Bayern for Pep, why not offer a great amount to bring Alaba along, Pep clearly know how to play him, and did it in several positions.
CM - Pogba. I'm a lover for his flair, longshots, and he'll be a great force in the midfield.
ST - Lacazette. Not much needed to say here. Yet another versatile player.

Unrealistic, but everything about this thread is, right?

Really good players not currently at top clubs by position
CM
Xhaka (one of the best non top club CM)
Bender brothers
Kramer
Parejo
Krychowiak
Imbula

LB
Sandro
Gaya
Avelar (Skill wise, I don't think many )
Ghoulam
Amavi

Wingers
Debruyne
Reus
Nolito
Pedro
Lucas Vasquez
Anthony Mounier

The list of very good players not on a top club, is actually quite sizeable. So there are good options at the positionscwe are looking to upgrade.
Sure getting the current best might be ideal, but getting the soon to be best may even be better.

Krychowiak is a really good tackling midfielder and is quite pacey the tackle he done on messi was probably one of the best ive seen in a while because he was 100 yards or more behind messi but caught him up then produced an amazing perfect timed tackle.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.