£140 million left in the kitty for this summer - Who would you spend it on ?

De Bruyne £50m
Alex Sandro £15m
Pogba £70m

Clichy, Navas and Fernando out

I like this. Denayer Kompany Mangala will do solid jobs at CB this season. Sandro is young and talented and will walk into our LB. De Bruyne obviously all round perfect player for us. Pogba whilst a bit of a long shot he's probably going to win the Ballon Dor in his career he's always improving and not only does he push forwards but his defensive display is impressive too. He sprints back to win the ball and carry it forward.

To sign Pogba in this window I would suggest we need to bid 85-100 million for Juventus to consider selling
Your previous post seemed to suggest that the impression that £140m (I.e. £200m minus £60m already spent) is still left in the kitty is not close to the reality so I was asking if you have a different/more accurate figure, perhaps something you read or heard somewhere Cheers.

Your previous post seemed to suggest that the impression that £140m (I.e. £200m minus £60m already spent) is still left in the kitty is not close to the reality so I was asking if you have a different/more accurate figure, perhaps something you read or heard somewhere Cheers.

Not read or heard anything. Just cannot see us spending another 140 million from here on in, that's all

i think it will be hard to get pogba now so
fabiniho can play right back and defensive mid so could step in there right away
sandro
de bruyne
ottamendi net spend on these120mill ofload clichy,fernando,
Add more pace in vital areas for champs league

Assuming we miss out on Pogba:
Alex Sandro £15m
Godin £30m
Mascherano £30m
de Bruyne £50m

Kolarov, Fernando, Navas out.

Think Godin said he isn't coming so Otamendi to replace him in this 100% He'd fit right in along his international teammates Zaba and Mascherano (if we get him)

q5HxIj2.jpg
Think Godin said he isn't coming so Otamendi to replace him in this 100% He'd fit right in along his international teammates Zaba and Mascherano (if we get him)

If we were to get these it would mean a serious lineup. However will take a lot to get everyone. Would be happy with Sandro and Otamendi after De Bruyne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.